Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid already depressed from isolation

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
This is why we say foids wouldn't be able to last a day in our shoes.

Needs to get some validation from somewhere. Fuck these attention whores who use depression as a way to gain sympathy from people. They don't know the real feeling of depression, anxiety and isolation.

deserve it whore
1490981825-va.png

You have to be mentally strong to be an isolated subhuman aspie for 70+ years. Chads and foids wouldn't last more than a few months.

Wonder when they start roping

I had to break it off with a guy I have been dating for three months, we are just looking for different things and he refuses to stop dating other woman.
The memes write themselves. She dates chad which is of course going to be dicking multiple girls to get illusions that she is going to get "the knight in shinning armor".

Aww poor princess for once doesn't get to live life on tutorial mode.
Poor, poor thing.

Needs to get some validation from somewhere. Fuck these attention whores who use depression as a way to gain sympathy from people. They don't know the real feeling of depression, anxiety and isolation.

pathetic :feelswhat: hope she ropes.

Jesus :feelskek: :feelskek:

Isolation for a couple of days and she feels depressed and anxious

Where we b lonely for all our lives

poor foid with isolation affecting her dating life, she wouldnt last a fucking NANOSECOND in my shoes
deserve it whore
1490981825-va.png
who is this guy i keep seeing getting posted

"Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance"

it sounds like a platitude but it seems to be true

Wonder when they start roping
poor foid with isolation affecting her dating life, she wouldnt last a fucking NANOSECOND in my shoes

who is this guy i keep seeing getting posted

JFL at normgroids.

Was gonna assume it's Chad related but she literally admitted it in the post.

Men are way more resistant.

She cant even last a single week are you joking me

So there're other types of life than complete isolation?

a step in our shoes for a moment and they can't handle it without being "messed" up
pathetic

daily reminder that normans and foids from whom you await validations and acknowledgements to your suffering wouldn't last a single day if they even have half your self awareness levels about how the world works.

The memes write themselves. She dates chad which is of course going to be dicking multiple girls to get illusions that she is going to get "the knight in shinning armor".

She's probably a 5.

Meanwhile her looksmatches are hitting on literal landwhales but it's "so hurtful" that Chad won't exclusively date her.
Was gonna assume it's Chad related but she literally admitted it in the post.
deserve it whore
1490981825-va.png

Upvote every incel post in that Reddit thread. :D

They’d surely rope within the first hour in our shoes, pathetic