Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid admitted she had sex with Chad roomate within hour of meeting him for the first time

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

Meanwhile subhumans can spend 1 hr browsing the web and it goes by just like that while Chad has met and got his balls emptied by a stranger he doesn’t even know in that same time period

She could tell instantly from the shape of the back of his skull.

“Sexual tension” Yup , That’s Chad

don't judge me!!¡¡¡¡!!1111:feelskek:

don't judge me!!¡¡¡¡!!1111:feelskek:
Hahaha dat avi bro
OT: takes chad one hour to fuck a woman he sees while a lifetime is not enough for us, JFL

The betabuxxer who will get to marry her when she will be 32 will be lucky to have sex with her once a month and she'll tell him she's not that sexual.

One night stands sound very unrealistic

I think this was already posted.

You only get to roll one time at that start and you didn't get that lucky. Ropefuel

I don't always do this = she does it all the time

Whores who waste their sexual prime riding the cock carousel deserve melons to the head.

Tenor

Sexual tension = pronounced V taper and height.

Remember, feminism makes it so that foids can do this wiht absolutely 0 consequence. Remember that this is what your looksmatch is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back