Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid admits banging Chads in her prime years was a bad idea. But hey, she's happy with her betabux now at least!

Shit writes itself. It’s literally a combination of most of the memes we write up about women, all compiled into one post. They don’t even try to disprove our points and yet still say we are wrong

IT wont touch this. “Good personality” my fucking ass

Big fucking joke

jfl hes probably not getting any sex
:feelskek::feelskek:

Water is wet. You can't really expect anything else from women tbh.

blah blah blah who the fuck reads what some foid writes on reddit
let me guess, shes a whore and all similar posts are also whores

I like how she was not only willing to tolerate all that abuse and still wanted kids with him. Only when he took he genes off the table did she leave.

So her BF had a terrible personality and she admits she had a terrible personality and somehow they were still dating despite both having terrible personalities, while the guy with the great personality had to wait until adulthood trolling the bar and buying drinks.

But we're the bad guys for pointing out that the dynamic is common.

Damn its a troll acc, would have been gold if it was real.

jfl hes probably not getting any sex
:feelskek::feelskek:
I looked at her account and apparently she cheated on him?? Could be a troll account but honestly 100% expected if she really did cheat on him. The blackpill never fails
67636FE6 1BF0 4E99 8478 F384E4D67920

I dont think there are men anymore. Men should demand teen virgin foid if he is marrying one. wtf is this cucked shit.

>worships a random Chad
>he treats her like the ugly slut she is and refuses to breed with her ugly ass
>uses her only to pump and dump
>"he was too dumb for me lol"
>settles for her looksmatch after 50 fuck sessions with all Chads in her town
>he treats her like a goddess and is too dumb to realize what he married
>"guise don't repeat the same mistakes as me XD also fu- eh I mean settle down for ugly guys"

Such a heartwarming story. :feelspuke:

Last edited:
That's heartwarming story

She basically admitted she would have told her looksmatched husband to go die in a ditch if he hit up on her.

Shit writes itself. It’s literally a combination of most of the memes we write up about women, all compiled into one post. They don’t even try to disprove our points and yet still say we are wrong

IT wont touch this. “Good personality” my fucking ass

water is wet

beta is kek

chad is lad "

it really is like that , once the high ride" is over , some slave will stand in line

this is a shithole for non aware man , she will cheat on him 199% down the train"
>worships a random Chad
>he treats her like the ugly slut she is and refuses to breed with her ugly ass
>uses her only to pump and dump
>"he was too dumb for me lol"
>settles for her looksmatch after 50 fuck sessions with all Chads in her town
>he treats her like a goddess and is too dumb to realize what he married
>"guise don't repeat the same mistakes as me XD also fu- eh I mean settle down for ugly guys"

Such a heartwarming story. :feelspuke:
analytic iq

Last edited:
Even after all that she can still find a betabux who wants her roast beef flaps and can cuck him regularly

Jfl, imagine your own wife thinking you're a 5 or 6. Like, what a fucking human waste she must be, after being Chad's whore through school, poor guy of her husband honestly.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/n8lc4p/dont_date_someone_just_because_they_look_good/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Your headline summary for the post is spot on. Women are a fucking meme.

This is the sort of shit that we mean when we say women are solipsistic. It’s like they don’t even understand their own thought process and just rationalize everything in whatever way makes them feel good now regardless of what’s true.

Didn't read LOL