Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FML

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
My experiences with femoids at Uni and on dating services have been how you’d expect with any incel. Shitty at best. All the femoids who liked my Tinder, Bumble, etc have turned out to be bots. As far as foids at Uni go, they all pull the “I have a boyfriend” or “I’m a lesbian” card. Goddammit I’m just so fucking done with his shit. It’s ovER

we won't love you either, GrAY

Nowadays a lot of girls seem to be lesbian, which leads me to believe that normies and chads have scared girls and ruined relationships for all of us

yes. unironically you aren't entitled to love.

i dont even see why people bitch about love all the time. plenty of people live without love and dont give a fuck. like the monks. there are much bigger problems in my life that i am more pissed about than "love" jfl

“is that too much to ask?????”​

Yes

I just want a 7'0, blonde, fat tiddy gigastacy, is it too much to ask?????

My experiences with femoids at Uni and on dating services have been how you’d expect with any incel. Shitty at best. All the femoids who liked my Tinder, Bumble, etc have turned out to be bots. As far as foids at Uni go, they all pull the “I have a boyfriend” or “I’m a lesbian” card. Goddammit I’m just so fucking done with his shit. It’s ovER
chad only:chad:

Most women are bi now. Brutal fact is they would rather have sex with a girl than a incel.

Just get through it with your sanity so you can cope for the next 50 years after school. :feelsbadman:

you gotta get used to it im afraid. Just remember some people are destined to die alone, nothing can be done about it.