Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Florida's Senate passes resolution condemning "hateful ideologies"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

According to Republican state senator Tom Lee, who supports the resolution, "there are things going on with anti-Semitism in New York and incel groups in Tallahassee.”

By "incel groups in Tallahassee" he is referring to St. Yogacel, who apparently has inspired a cult following.

And by referring to Jews, he is inadvertently revealing the true motivation behind the condemnation of "hate." Proclamations of universal equality and denunciations of "hate" is a feeble attempt by those in power to ignore the realities of social conflict which imperil them.

muh freedom of speech JFL

and they said 1984 is only fiction

(((senate))) I guess.
It's like victimization is their weapon to deploy all their social engineering

Last edited:
I'm not from the states so this doesn't affects me yet.

Conservatard americucks are at it again. Nothing to see here

I live right next to a jewish neighborhood pretty much and have not heard of a single attack against them lol

I live right next to a jewish neighborhood pretty much and have not heard of a single attack against them lol
Jews in New York City have a checkered history with BBCs, who resent their exploitation of them as landlords and other types of parasites.

Jews in New York City have a checkered history with BBCs, who resent their exploitation of them as landlords and other types of parasites.
my neighborhood is now being gentrified to shit and movie is coming out about it this year too. I can show u some shit in pm about it but I just don’t wanna get doxed

it's kinda funny how influential we have been.

We have become powerful to the point where they have to discuss inceldom as a valid political issue.

Over for usacels tbh They will go to jail for not worshiping foids

One's hateful ideology is another's rightful ideology. One's rightful ideology is another's hateful ideology.

Who is right? The one who wins

fuucking hell fucking florida

(((ban hateful ideologies)))

Good thing a lot of incels don't live in the US then

Wait, how is incel an ideology? Seriously? HOW!!!!!!

Incel=Involuntarily celibate, it's a life condition, not a cult!!!!

JFL at american cucks thinking fascism is the same as communism
2 sides of the same coin, everything look different on papers, but when regime start implementing, same result, large amount of people suffer premature deaths.
One's hateful ideology is another's rightful ideology. One's rightful ideology is another's hateful ideology.

Who is right? The one who wins

its always the one who have the most money and the biggest gun.

Last edited:
It is time to rise up gentlemen.