Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Flirting weaponised

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
This my morning I had to do chest radiograph, as a part of obligatory check-up.
A tech was a young woman my age or year older.
She had a bitchy attitude, I might suspect it has something to do with my being bald, short and not knowing my place.
In my country when we make requests at our patients we usually say "We move head left", "We sit down"
Sounds retarded in English, but in native language it feels completely natural. Go figure.
So, the tech said "We take off shirt" in her condescending tone of voice.
I replied "You too?!"
She shut up and took an X-ray. And I felt quiet satisfaction, cause I put the bitch down.

I take an opportunity to say how bad I feel for my Indian brocels, being Indian. Being mogged for you is not enough, you are pillaged and burned on a daily basis.
It's fucking terrible

The world is not made by people like us and females are nothing but disgusting souless demon keep strong brocel

This my morning I had to do chest radiograph, as a part of obligatory check-up.
A tech was a young woman my age or year older.
She had a bitchy attitude, I might suspect it has something to do with my being bald, short and not knowing my place.
In my country when we make requests at our patients we usually say "We move head left", "We sit down"
Sounds retarded in English, but in native language it feels completely natural. Go figure.
So, the tech said "We take off shirt" in her condescending tone of voice.
I replied "You too?!"
She shut up and took an X-ray. And I felt quiet satisfaction, cause I put the bitch down.

I take an opportunity to say how bad I feel for my Indian brocels, being Indian. Being mogged for you is not enough, you are pillaged and burned on a daily basis.
It's fucking terrible
You should've flashed your dick