Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Flipping stuff on ebay is the easiest way of moneymaxxing

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
Flipping stuff on ebay for a profit is the fastest way of making money online from what I've. Just go to r/Flipping for advice. This is especially profitable if you live in a big city in thr US or UK since people tend to buy used goods more because of thr already higher cost of living. It is labour intensive and requires experience but it works

^ Doesn't work in poorer third countries like india btw. Because it's a lot harder with low profit margins because second hand stuff isnt popular and is looked down upon by everyone. And third worlders are utter misers who will haggle with you for pennies

Last edited:
There's not many people about where I live so probably not worth it for me

^ Doesn't work in poorer third countries like india btw. Because it's a lot harder with low profit margins because second hand stuff isnt popular and is looked down upon by everyone. And third worlders are utter misery who will haggle with you for pennies
There's not many people about where I live so probably not worth it for me

no lmao more like gettingscammedmaxxing

Ive literally made thousands of u$dbuxx on eBay! Selling old collectable military knives and other stuff.

I knew a foid that resold thrift store clothing and "prom dresses" for good money.

You can buy stuff and sell the parts for more than you're original COST was!

Knife modders... Sak, leatherman etc

But it's a random thing, and requires storage and shipping area space... And ofc, something to sell

Sometimes its like a shitty cheap yard sale where you just get rid of stuff...

I should probably sell my rare silver stuff.... Before I die and whoever digs it up sells it too cheap.

True, if you have a small amount of investment capital you can scrape yard sales, and stores for super low prices on items. Then post on ebay. There is always someone looking for a specific model of something out there.

It’s shit in the uk you gotta declare to hmrc whenever you hit £1000 sales on your eBay account

Ive literally made thousands of u$dbuxx on eBay! Selling old collectable military knives and other stuff.

I knew a foid that resold thrift store clothing and "prom dresses" for good money.

You can buy stuff and sell the parts for more than you're original COST was!

Knife modders... Sak, leatherman etc

But it's a random thing, and requires storage and shipping area space... And ofc, something to sell

Sometimes its like a shitty cheap yard sale where you just get rid of stuff...

I should probably sell my rare silver stuff.... Before I die and whoever digs it up sells it too cheap.
Make sure those tax returns are being filed lad

It’s shit in the uk you gotta declare to hmrc whenever you hit £1000 sales on your eBay account
For eBay, do you need a credit card to sell, or can you use debit?

Make sure those tax returns are being filed lad
No Saar... But I quit long before the new 600 cap happened due to running out of stuff to sell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back