Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Flag/report army

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
what if we form an organized group of flaggers just like the SJWs and start mass flagging reporting feminist and gynocentric content over youtube and other media. would be serious lifefuel if i could get some of these foids, simps, and whiteknights banned
like youtube-heroes-program if we get used to these we will be able to ban them easily once we have done enough reporting

Last edited:
Post links in this thread and I'll do my part and contribute

at the very least we should flag anything with sexual content. There's so many videos that should be age restricted tbh

Lol they're not gonna ban shit. They already illegally ban "misogynist" content as it is

Im down to help

this is what I suggested earlier

Oke I can help you guys, but to do this you need more than flaggers. The most important part is that you make a lie about the person you want banned from youtube, or you find a comment of that person which is racist. Second part is you make a good tweet and you tagg some big twitter guy in the hope he'll retweet you. You need to make a commotion about it, I've done this before with some big degenerate streamers and they were banned.

Oke I can help you guys, but to do this you need more than flaggers. The most important part is that you make a lie about the person you want banned from youtube, or you find a comment of that person which is racist. Second part is you make a good tweet and you tagg some big twitter guy in the hope he'll retweet you. You need to make a commotion about it, I've done this before with some big degenerate streamers and they were banned.
this post is only too see if i'll get the amount of people to call it a flag army.
once that is done i will start posting elaborate plan to take down these cunts one target at a time.

YoTube will just start banning accounts of those who excessively flag videos