Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fkin best buy cant fix a cracked tv screen?!?!

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
why this fucking shit have to be so fuckin complicated? shit should be simple as fuck i should go there and pay 50 bucks or whatever and be outta there in 10 minutes but no they can't help me and instead i gotta go through a bunch of bullshit contacting the manufacturer to maybe get it repaired for the price of what it originally cost and after a month. fuck this planet

Speak to the managER

Geez I never thought you'd be this much of a normie to go to geeksquad.

What

how big is the broken tv? just get monitor 24 inch instead to play the PS4 their are good deals for $100-200

Depents what type of Tv ? Some can't be fixed and need to be replaced from the company that makes them.

Just buy a new screen online and fix it yourself

We're specially trained to repair every major TV brand, no matter where you bought it.

FUCKING BULLSHIT
Just buy a new screen online and fix it yourself
if i can find the right one after 30 hours of research.

fcukin tv repair shop doesn't open until monday
i look up the serial number of the tv, NOTHING

only repair shop whose times work for me closes an hour after i get home from work, is a bit of a drive and i might not even be able to get it fixed. whoever makes these pieces of jew shit should be killed. im about ot just buy a new one
there goes my fkin vidya cope FUUUUCK

Last edited: