Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

five inkwells at freddy's copypasta (full)

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
Hello? Hello hello?
Uh, I wanted to send a message for you, to help you get settled in on your first day. Um, I actually moderated in that forum before you, I’m finishing moderating my last week now as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I’m here to tell you there’s nothing to worry about, Uh, you’ll do fine. So, let’s just focus on getting you through your first week, okay?

Uh, let’s see, first there’s an introductory greeting from the forum, that I’m supposed to read. Uh, it’s kind of a legal thing, you know.

Um, “Welcome to incels.is. A magical place where youngcels and oldcels alike can have a fun time shitposting.” Blah blah blah.

Now that might sound bad, I know. But, there’s really nothing to worry about.

Uh, the chuds here, do get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them? No. If I were constantly rejected by foids for twenty years and I never got a bath? I’d probably be a bit irritable at night too. So, remember, these chuds hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, the chuds do tend to schizopost a bit. Uh, they’re left in some kind of schizo mode at night, uh, something about their brains locking up if they get no bitches for too long? Uh, they used to be allowed to post during the day too, but then there was the Pridefall of '20. Yeah. I-It’s amazing that the transgender body can live with its rope around its neck, you know?

Uh, now concerning your safety. The only real risk to you as a moderator here, if any, is the fact that these chuds, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won’t recognize you as a person. They’ll pr-They’ll most likely see you as a jew without its yarmulke on. Now, since that’s against the rules here at incels.is, they’ll probably try to…forcefully stuff you inside a gas chamber. Um, now, that wouldn’t be so bad, if the gas chambers didn't work. So you could imagine how having yourself forcefully suffocated inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort, and death. Uh, the only parts of you that would likely see the light of day again would be your burnt body. Heh. Yeah, they don’t tell you these things when you sign up.

But hey, first day should be a breeze. I’ll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, check those reports, and remember to close remove posts only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve free speech. Alright, good night.