Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fitness Tips

C

clarkcabbage

Banned
-
If you want to lose twenty to thirty pounds in the next 60 days - I would recommend adopting the following habits:

1) No sweets, including soft drinks, juice drinks, sweet tea, or lemonade
2) No bread or chips
3) No eating after 8pm
4) 20 minute jog 2-3 times a week

***You can have two cheat days a week and still be on-track. Go at your own pace. You got this :)

I’m going to eat my bags of Pickle Crisps, damn it!

(Fucking autocorrect)

lololol you can eat pickle crisps!! On my cheat days (Fridays and Sundays) I'll double fist oreos and doritos like it's going outta style.

best way to lose wait is to starve yourself its basic thermodynamics

lololol you can eat pickle crisps!! On my cheat days (Fridays and Sundays) I'll double fist oreos and doritos like it's going outta style.
Fist oreos and Doritos into which orifice?:feelswow:

Oh I forgot to bring up the whole "shoving food up your ass" thing. Didnt you ever see the South Park episode?
best way to lose wait is to starve yourself its basic thermodynamics
But really tho, starving yourself is unhealthy and is good for losing weight but not for keeping it off. As soon as you start eating again, your body releases hormones to help you store the food as fat. That's why we sometimes get sleepy after eating when we were hungry.

Last edited:
My diet is starving myself.

All of those retarded tips are just a round-about way of reducing calorie intake.

Reduce calorie intake below maintenance level to lose weight and forget about all the rules and secrets.

All of those retarded tips are just a round-about way of reducing calorie intake.

Reduce calorie intake below maintenance level to lose weight and forget about all the rules and secrets.

Some ways of reducing calories are more effective and sustainable than others, but whatever works for you!

losing weight is easy as fuck just use common sense

You don't have to use these tips :) you're ok just the way you are. But if you were looking to maybe lose a couple pounds or get in better shape it could help.
you're better off with 5 sets of 10 showers

I can eat like a whale without getting fat. But only if I exercise every day