Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fitness advocates don’t talk enough about blood vessel health

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I see all these dudebros on YouTube like more plates more dates and all these other morons. They commonly talk about everything but heart and cardiovascular health. What about the most important thing to remember: if you blood isn’t flowing you Are croaking or becoming retarted.they are like”oh I took like five preworkout(amohetamines and other unregulated stimulants) stayed up all night doing keto(starvation) and then lifted enough weight that most people would have hernia. Im so healthy bro haha”. Like dude, lifting weights by itself is dangerous, doing it in the cold is even dumber, and then they make big deal about pulling their calf muscle or some other bullshit

What do you think of plant based diets?

Sunning balls is primal AF

I think using vegetables besides a little addition to a standard meal is dumb. I’ve went eating only vegetables and whole grains for a day and I was sneezing blood and shit. Just like 11:50 in this dude video

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RYsTlfhDSDY

I kind of want to go on an insect sandwich and melon diet lol. You need real proteins and lots of carbs to be healthy

lifting weights is retarded

Sunning balls is primal AF
I’ve heard of that too. I didn’t know if it was a prank story or the Jews were trying to discredit it to keep us all bunch of soy small nutted dweebs

I see all these dudebros on YouTube like more plates more dates and all these other morons. They commonly talk about everything but heart and cardiovascular health. What about the most important thing to remember: if you blood isn’t flowing you Are croaking or becoming retarted.they are like”oh I took like five preworkout(amohetamines and other unregulated stimulants) stayed up all night doing keto(starvation) and then lifted enough weight that most people would have hernia. Im so healthy bro haha”. Like dude, lifting weights by itself is dangerous, doing it in the cold is even dumber, and then they make big deal about pulling their calf muscle or some other bullshit
MPMD did talk a lot about cardiovascular health in his older videos. Now he mostly just dissects tiktok teens, attention whores, and random viral videos.

Probably way healthier tbh. Hard to actually do if you didn’t grow up with it.

Cardiologist’s say the calf muscle is like the second heart. Google it if you never heard of this.