Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fit, average woman complaining about being invisible in article

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

Men who are 5s want women who are 10s. And women who are 5s are often left out in the cold, at least in L.A., where I live…

tenor.gif

I can only laugh at clown articles tbh

Projecting hole having bitch.

I can't remember the last time i used the term 'women'.

It sounds so genteel to me.

Her looksmatch is posting in this thread. Also bitch what did you expect? You living in hypergamy city.

"I'm invisible" = "Chad won't commit"

Anything a Foid ever thinks or does is because of or for Chad.

they mean invisible to chad

By men they always mean tall gl men,this may as well be a law of math

This is how 5/10 women imagine their looksmatch
Harvey Suits

I’m your looksmatch you ungrateful bitch.

Remember that women rate 80% of men as below average (5)
So in other words, she thinks 8/10 man is 5/10
So translation: she can't get chad
full

Projecting hole having bitch.
I can't remember the last time i used the term 'women'.

It sounds so genteel to me.
Her looksmatch is posting in this thread. Also bitch what did you expect? You living in hypergamy city.

It's gotten to a point where ALL women are predictable. I'm not even surprised at anything they do at this point. All their thoughts and actions revolve around the SAME ideology everyday:

"I want to rule the world and males to be beneath me"
"I want Chad ONLY, fuck every other man"
"I want every man below 8/10 in looks DEAD"
"The world is so unfair because hundreds of 7/10 subhumans keep flirting with me and filling my inboxes, even though I'm old, out of shape, can't cook and go out dressed like a slob, that doesn't give 7/10 men or below the right to sex with me, if you're NOT Chad, jump off a cliff or die, my life will be better off without you"

women have so many fucking men lusting over the, yet somehow they managed to convince themselves they dont. women who thgink they have it hard dating say so because they cant find a man they like, men cant find someone who likes them. its not comparable

LOLOL it's a good that she is invisible to chad, then maybe she will finally see her looksmatch

women have so many fucking men lusting over the, yet somehow they managed to convince themselves they dont. women who thgink they have it hard dating say so because they cant find a man they like, men cant find someone who likes them. its not comparable

Legit. The attention average women get from the tons of average guys isn't even recognised. Only chads gaze into qualifys as attention/interest.
LOLOL it's a good that she is invisible to chad, then maybe she will finally see her looksmatch

Not until she's 50+

Last edited: