Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time you were virgin shamed?

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
I just remembered when i was like 15-16 another guy my age just lost his virginity. He was flaunting around laughing at me telling me ill be a virgin until 20 something
i hope he was right because times running out:fuk:

common normfags

All the time, through non verbal language

Back when I was in my last year of high school
And this bitch wanted to kill me just because she thought I was stalking her
When in reality I just have severe ADHD and I tend to be spergy, but she was the little prick who thought I harrased other girls since she and other simps and cucks who supported that animal never saw me with a gf and they thought I was suspicious!
Only for being the only brown male in the entire campus!
So much for Florida being welcoming!
She then tried to kill me by pushing me off the stairs but her spoiled ass parents bribed everyone and encovered that shit.
What I would do to shoot that garbage, but I am here trying to figure out a new career in this misandrist kike country and move on with my life!
Honeslty I truly desire this fucking abominable rat the worst!
Vivianasalame 1706841220388

I was virgin shamed by my own mother at age of 15 in front of her fuckboy. Bitch is a slut and she thinks that for average or below average looking guys gettins sex just as easy as for any girls that age. Bitch lives in a different reality.

Strangely it never happens here

I never say I'm a virgin (I lie), but sometimes I say that I don't get any and that I haven't touched a pussy in years and they don't react at all to it.
It's like it's common

I was never virgin shamed because I have never talked to sexhavers before.

In high school when all the boys and girls started having sex at fucking 13. I could not wait to start slaying myself, but that never happened.

They flaunted their hyper sexual lifestyles right in my face.

I’ve been virgin shamed a couple of times during my junior year of high school. There’s legit ass 12-13 year olds nowadays losing their virginities, meanwhile I’ve never even kissed or had any kind of relationship with a girl.

I've been shamed online for being a virgin since I was 13. IRL, only once in high school.

I was never virgin shamed because I have never talked to sexhavers before.
This is a good method. I also do not talk to sexhavers. I don´t want to associate with or socialize with them. There is no gain from it for me. The last friend I had was an incel in denial, and he had a weird fetish for constantly associating with these fags. I don´t know if he liked to be mogged or something. I never understood it.

Was around 14. A rich htn-chadlite who later became a surgeon said it.

Not happened yet

I was virgin shamed by my own mother at age of 15 in front of her fuckboy. Bitch is a slut and she thinks that for average or below average looking guys gettins sex just as easy as for any girls that age. Bitch lives in a different reality.
You should absolutely hate your mother I hate my mother that piece of crap

My very first time in a massage parlor, 20 years ago, when I was in my early 20s.

I was still very bluepilled, but I knew something was wrong, so it drew me to a massage parlor. Remember, there was no talk of pill theory then. I couldn't get an erection. I thought, "What am I doing here, I shouldn't have to resort to this!" It upset me that I had to pay for sexual satisfaction. I felt ashamed I was there and couldn't focus on the sex part, only what a loser and failure I was.

The "massage therapist" whore said, "You no like touchy-touchy."

When I was 12 the short popular PE tryhard asked me "have you lost your virginity" (he was probably the only one in the class who lost it at that time) and i said no and he said "I have" :feelsrope: