Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over First time I went out with a girl I almost passed out

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I still remember that day. She was so hot with her short skirt and black stocking. It was February but there was lots of sunlight. We were walking for like 4 hours and after some point I got a heatstroke. It was so bad that I had to telll her about it. Eventually we parted ways and she told me to go home to rest. We never met again (actually we did but it was forced shit that I don’t want to remember).

My second oneitis wasn’t a big fan of walking but my oneitis was into that. And ofc all of them were fans of tall good looking guys preferably blonde who would treat them like fleshlightd and ravage their disease infested stinky vaginas.

lmao your larps are always B tier

So you're just admitting you're a volcel now? :feelswhat:

I always did think your "special forces" bit was odd. :feelshehe:

Hoe many times have you gone out with a girl?

So you're just admitting you're a volcel now? :feelswhat:

I always did think your "special forces" bit was odd. :feelshehe:
How the fuck am I volcel? None of these girls liked ne

What do you mean, "none of them liked" you? :feelsUgh:

Why were they with you, then? :feelshehe:
Because they wanted and ego boost as well as an excuse to leave the house

Because they wanted and ego boost as well as an excuse to leave the house
Sounds like a cope, if they wanted that they could've found any Chad. :feelsUgh:

I still remember that day. She was so hot with her short skirt and black stocking. It was February but there was lots of sunlight. We were walking for like 4 hours and after some point I got a heatstroke. It was so bad that I had to telll her about it. Eventually we parted ways and she told me to go home to rest. We never met again (actually we did but it was forced shit that I don’t want to remember).

My second oneitis wasn’t a big fan of walking but my oneitis was into that. And ofc all of them were fans of tall good looking guys preferably blonde who would treat them like fleshlightd and ravage their disease infested stinky vaginas.
How old are you? Was this a while ago?