Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time buying condoms

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
I bought condoms for the first time in my life tonight. I was messaging a women I "met" through a hookup discord server.
I spent close to $300, on condoms, lube, and an uber ride to her location and back.
The story she told me was this- that she needs something to distract her "roommates."
It was basically a gift card, she asked to have the code to use so they're distracted when I get there.
I went there. The lights were off in the house. I asked her to come out, she said the card didn't work and I needed to send another one.
I told her to meet me outside.
She got mad at me and refused.
I bought another uber ride home.

I'm an idiot, I realize it was a scam but I fucking should have known. I'm so desperate. I'm so stupid.

I had waited to buy condoms and had never got them before because I sort of always liked the idea of being a little naive with them, still hoping that I'd be losing my virginity to a virgin girl. That fantasy is long gone, but I still had the same thought process of "I'm not going to buy condoms until I know for a fact that I'm going to be having sex."

I thought that would be tonight.

I feel like I'm hitting a wall where every fucking process in my body is telling me it's time to stop being a virgin, that at this point for whatever reason, (because I'm an adult now I guess?) I am biological infected by not having sex. Like as if one part of myself stopped growing while everything else did, probably an organ or something, its still the same size as it was 5, 10 years ago. It still works, its just in a situation where it and every other part of my body knows something isn't right.

I dont know how to end this post.

I'm an idiot.

I'm not sure if I understand this story very well.
What was this code she wanted?

Maxresdefault 1

It seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on tv were are those good old fashion values? On which we used to rely

It seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on tv were are those good old fashion values? On which we used to rely
Lucky there’s a family guy :cryfeels:

Since it is such an obvious scam, sounds like LARP.

You buy a box of condoms, for years the box sits in your bathroom gathering dust unopened. The unopened box reaches its expiration date and you throw it away never to buy them again, because at that point, why bother? True story.

You buy a box of condoms, for years the box sits in your bathroom gathering dust unopened. The unopened box reaches its expiration date and you throw it away never to buy them again, because at that point, why bother? True story.
bro. same shit w me

Degenerate toilets, they would not think twice to fantasies about some dirtball punk chad trashing them in public WC plus they do this?
I once brought blue box of, i think, regulars in 2011. They stood there till 2015 unopened. Mom once told me in always pissed of way, when she rearranged drawers :what do you need them? you think you will use them?: and i discusted cussed at her.

Last edited:
You deserve it, asshole. Because of half men like you, the incels are in this situation. Women increase their demands more and more, seeing that there will always be someone like you, ready to pay them :feelshaha:

I'm thinking about all those condoms manufacturers that will never have us as customers.
"It's impossible, it's like selling a condom to an incel !" :feelshaha:

I'm confused about the code?

$300 dollars on condoms? were those gold plated magnums or some shit lol

What are your stats?

It was basically a gift card, she asked to have the code to use so they're distracted when I get there.
Did you ask yourself why a foid would need a gift card if it is going to fuck you? lmao

Just meat a "girl" on a discord sex chat group bro!

Just buy two cases of condoms bro...

Just distracted them with a gift card's bro...

Just go to a dark house bro.

You’re an idiot. Obvious scam, they weren’t even pretending to be a prostitute and asking for the gift card number, just lol. You deserve that to happen tbh, if it’s not a larp, I honestly can’t imagine anyone with the capacity to read and write falling for something so stupid.