Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time at the gym

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm pretty used to doing push ups and chin ups at home. Today i went to a public gym for the first time with my brother. Luckily it was abandon since it was noon and this is a small town. There were only two old boomers, but they left pretty quick. The session was pretty brutal. The hardest exercises for me were shoulders because i'm a framecel. I actually sprained the left side of my neck a little when i did the roman salute shoulder exercises. So now it hurts like hell when i have my neck in certain positions. Triceps was easy, legs was moderate/easy also neck. I don't really trust my brother when it comes to stretching and warming up. He just wanted me to warm up with a rower, is that really enough? If you are a framecel who never gymcelled i suggest you take it easy or maybe even seek a professional.

I can't believe how some gymcels can handle the pain but again this was my first time. Maybe i will continue or not we'll see.

how much u bench

it's normal for the first time. Actually first weeks are pretty for many obv reasons

I don't really trust my brother when it comes to stretching and warming up. He just wanted me to warm up with a rower, is that really enough? If you are a framecel who never gymcelled i suggest you take it easy or maybe even seek a professional.

You do not need to warm up. You can just go and lift brutally.
I can't believe how some gymcels can handle the pain but again this was my first time. Maybe i will continue or not we'll see.

Go for it until your hands start to bleed.

You do not need to warm up. You can just go and lift brutally.

Go for it until your hands start to bleed.
I want to be able to lift foids like you.

You will start seeing results in 2 years have fun

don't forget to drink shakes bro

Gymcelling is fun if you have the motivation for it

I lose motivation very easily though

You will start seeing results in 2 years have fun
There's newbie gains, but you're probably right also depending on genetics diet, how hard you train and all that.

Gymcelling is fun if you have the motivation for it

I lose motivation very easily though
I want to look as strong like the German soldiers in your gif.

I want to be able to lift foids like you.

It is quite simple. They are pretty light and easy to lift. Soonish I will use females for bench press.
I want to look as strong like the German soldiers in your gif.

Or perhaps like this German bodybuilder:

markus6-1.jpg

It is pretty normal youll get used it bro good luck

Don't train too hard initially. The most important thing is to not get injured and to keep training at a regular schedule. If you will get sore, the quality of your training will decrease, and you will lose motivation. Start really easy.

i dont know, maybe you can keep up at it

i would never go to a public gym alone

Good, but it looks too tiring.

too much sui fuel for me, always gymcel at home alone but if i had a friend or gf then i would i guess

You would hit the gym with a female?

if she was loyal then sure, would be hot tbh

I find it always ridiculous and obscure seeing other men with their girlfriends at the gym. They are extremly weak. You just want to show off your female brah.

By they way. You cannot hit the gym brutally with a female. Instead of hitting the gym brutally, you should first hit your female brutally and then hit the gym even more brutally afterwards all by your own.

By they way. You cannot hit the gym brutally with a female. Instead of hitting the gym brutally, you should first hit your female brutally and then hit the gym even more brutally afterwards all by your own.
Good advice tbh. You can do a little warmup by beating up a female and then start hitting Gym brutally. :feelsokman:

Start doing power cleans