Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time at the gym (maybe the last)

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I decied to join a gym after some health issues from rotting for years in my room and friday was the day my gym membership started and I had myself a beginners program. I had no idea what kind of wilderness I was stepping into.

I walk in and I'm greeted by two Stacy receptionists one of which asked if I would like showing around (insinuating that she could tell just by looking at my pathetic physique that this was my first time there). I decided to bite the bullet and take up her offer as a contingency to not getting lost/pissing off every person in there by misusing all the equipment.

I show her my schedule for today's work out and she takes me to each of the machines that I'll be using. First up was the dumbbell presses and she overestimated how much I can press and handed me 10lbs dumbells and showed me the correct form and made me do 10 reps. My bitch-arse barely manages to get 5 reps and I felt like my frangible bones were going to snap. She showed me round all the other equipment and I was too chagrined to even respond to her small talk. After I'd done humiliating myself infront of the legit 8/10 she then told me to find her in reception if I needed anything else. I mustered a faltered "thanks" and swiftly commenced my workout. I thought to myself how sad my situation was that I had to sign up to the one gym which has several 8+/10 female staff.

Perhaps the worst part of my ordeal was the complete abundance of chads. I was anticipating that I'd walk in and the place would just have a few baldcels, (fellow) oldcels, (fellow) manlets and (fellow) framecels. But no, this place was virtually chad central and I was getting heightmogged and framemogged at every corner I turned. One of the only perquisites was that the cardio area was far from the weight training area (so at least the stacies won't get to see me struggle to squat 40lbs). Halfway through my workout I was confronted by a enormous chad and the conversation went like this.

Chad: You look lost

Me: I was just waiting to use the rope machine

Chad: What are you training?

Me: "pulls out schedule" It's a full body workout.

Chad: "You won't gain muscle doing that, you need to train a different part each day, do a chest day, do a day for triceps and don't skip leg day."

Me: But the guide told me to...

Chad: Do I look big?

Me: Yeah

Chad: Do you think I know what I'm taking about?

Chad: Well who's going to help you gain muscle, me or Mr guy on the internet?

Me: You

Chad: Don't believe everything you read online and don't be afraid to ask.

He then proceeded to help me on the rope machine and I comply, not wanting to piss this guy off. I then thank the Chad and leave the gym afterwards.

I then message my gymcel cousin the schedule I was using and explained that the chad had told me I was doing it wrong and asked him for his advice. To which he responded "That guy is just ignorant, there are several different ways to gain muscles and he was just explaining one that worked for him."

The next morning I wake up with a shooting pain in my muscles, especially my trapezium muscle and it really hurt to lift my arms in the air. So therefore I couldn't go gym for the next few days. When I woke up today, the pain had finally subsided.

So I'm aware that a lot of gymcels lurk on this forum and wanted their advice on the workout routine I mentioned earlier and whether I should restart it for Monday and follow it. As for the chad issue, the gym is 24/7 so I'll probably go late at night when it's quiet and the staff have left (it takes your thumb fingerprint and lets you in). If you know of any better workout routines for a 110lb framecel trying to get to 170 pounds then I'd be grateful if you could give me the link to them. Advice on gear would also be appreciated.

You can always workout outside on pullup bar or from home if you buy one, that's atleast what i would do if i could gain mass.

Sleep well
Eat
And rest
Remember to warmup before going to the gym
Chad can go mind his own grindset

My first time at the gym was also a bit awkward but I have gone a lot but I only use the machines. Also my genetics are shit for getting muscles, except abs

HAHAHAHAHA that part of the stereotypical gym Chad douche bro flexing is ego and superiority over you was pretty damn funny. I hate getting mogged by Chads at gyms and the gym thots in streth pants. Lucky i found a gym that’s mostly old people

You can always workout outside on pullup bar or from home if you buy one, that's atleast what i would do if i could gain mass.
Sleep well
Eat
And rest
Remember to warmup before going to the gym
Chad can go mind his own grindset
My first time at the gym was also a bit awkward but I have gone a lot but I only use the machines. Also my genetics are shit for getting muscles, except abs
Is going on walks outside better? I dont wanna go back there and I just wanna be healthy

HAHAHAHAHA that part of the stereotypical gym Chad douche bro flexing is ego and superiority over you was pretty damn funny. I hate getting mogged by Chads at gyms and the gym thots in streth pants. Lucky i found a gym that’s mostly old people
Its a sport for them mog subhumans they call it, I wont go back there gyms are Chad central.

Is going on walks outside better? I dont wanna go back there and I just wanna be healthy
i dont know whts your body fat, if ur relaly fat walk if overweight go jog and train to do pullups and other exercises on pullup bar

At least the chads and stacies won't treat you like shit. You just need to be patient. It's worth it, keep going!
Also I recommend Push Pull Legs split.
You can gain muscle from full body but it sucks bad trust me.
You can find help on youtube

At least the chads and stacies won't treat you like shit. You just need to be patient. It's worth it, keep going!
Also I recommend Push Pull Legs split.
You can gain muscle from full body but it sucks bad trust me.
You can find help on youtube
Thanks man I have decided to stop going

I'm too high-inhib to visit a gym.

this is why i never leave the house

brutal as fuck. i actually had a similar experience when i tried to go to the gym recently. i just got mogged by everyone and they all looked at me like i was retarded for being dyel. i was too high inhib and dipped. i felt like a fish out of water.
Chad: You look lost

Me: I was just waiting to use the rope machine

Chad: What are you training?

Me: "pulls out schedule" It's a full body workout.

Chad: "You won't gain muscle doing that, you need to train a different part each day, do a chest day, do a day for triceps and don't skip leg day."

Me: But the guide told me to...

Chad: Do I look big?

Chad: Do you think I know what I'm taking about?

Chad: Well who's going to help you gain muscle, me or Mr guy on the internet?

Me: You

Chad: Don't believe everything you read online and don't be afraid to ask.
brutal mog

brutal as fuck. i actually had a similar experience when i tried to go to the gym recently. i just got mogged by everyone and they all looked at me like i was retarded for being dyel. i was too high inhib and dipped. i felt like a fish out of water.

brutal mog
Got a brutal reminder of how much of a subhuman I am. Im just gonna take walks outside instead

lmao fuck chad do full body compound workouts for a while then you switch PPL

LMAO rather believe mr internet guy than some roidjak

Have you considered suicide my friend?

First up was the dumbbell presses and she overestimated how much I can press and handed me 10lbs dumbells and showed me the correct form and made me do 10 reps.
Attempted murder is what I read between the lines. :feelssus:

If your muscles were in pain, you rested and then it got better that means you made progress, do this for more 6 months and you will see results.

I've been pretty active at the gym for the past 8 months, so I think I am fairly experienced and qualified to give advice. It's totally normal to feel out of place or intimidated at the gym, especially when you're starting. There's no shame in it. For me at first, going at night when there are less people was much less intimidating. Wearing a hoodie or something large is also helpful because nobody can see the size of your body.

There is nothing wrong with using the smaller weights. Everyone starts somewhere. It is much more important to have good form when lifting than it is to lift heavy, so don't feel like you need to life the heaviest weights there. If you're not sure how to have proper form for an exercise, there a a billion youtube videos of people doing those exercises.

What Chad said about full body exercises not being a "good workout" is only true after you have been going consistently for a long time. This is because when you exercise frequently, you body adapts and gets used to being put through intense stress as opposed to when you are just starting.

Honestly just go at your own pace. Each week, if you can, try to do a few you reps or if your feeling it, add a few pounds (like 5 more pounds). You'll know if you're getting stronger if the weights you were lifting a few weeks ago feel lighter and are easier to lift. Going to the gym has made me less depressed, more confident, and has to some extent taken my mind off of females.

Most brutal thing I have ever read this month.

I've been pretty active at the gym for the past 8 months, so I think I am fairly experienced and qualified to give advice. It's totally normal to feel out of place or intimidated at the gym, especially when you're starting. There's no shame in it. For me at first, going at night when there are less people was much less intimidating. Wearing a hoodie or something large is also helpful because nobody can see the size of your body.

There is nothing wrong with using the smaller weights. Everyone starts somewhere. It is much more important to have good form when lifting than it is to lift heavy, so don't feel like you need to life the heaviest weights there. If you're not sure how to have proper form for an exercise, there a a billion youtube videos of people doing those exercises.

What Chad said about full body exercises not being a "good workout" is only true after you have been going consistently for a long time. This is because when you exercise frequently, you body adapts and gets used to being put through intense stress as opposed to when you are just starting.

Honestly just go at your own pace. Each week, if you can, try to do a few you reps or if your feeling it, add a few pounds (like 5 more pounds). You'll know if you're getting stronger if the weights you were lifting a few weeks ago feel lighter and are easier to lift. Going to the gym has made me less depressed, more confident, and has to some extent taken my mind off of females.
Thanks for the advice man, but I haven't been there again after this. I quit.

brutal first post

110lbs as an adult male? That right there is why you're an incel. Do you just not eat anything? Concentration camp victims probably weighed more than that. How the fuck is that even possible? You probably get framemogged by elementary school children.

Last edited:
110lbs as an adult male? That right there is why you're an incel. Do you just not eat anything? Concentration camp victims probably weighed more than that. How the fuck is that even possible? Absolutely subhuman. You probably get framemogged by elementary school children.
110lbs just sounds little. I'm a framecel and I eat 2 meals everyday. I don't look like a concentration camp victim but i'm skinny and my skeleton is just small/little

Look at these guys they are 110lbs as well, still looks fine and not super subhuman like you expect

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/qu6xai/m2059_110_lbs_127_lbs_17_lbs_2_and_a_half_month/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/cg1vuu/m1958_110_lbs_155lbs_45lbs_4_years_the_body/

Last edited:
Start loading up on carbs, protein, and fruit