Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First thread mentioning the death of stephen hawking

My parents would never let me become a neet
Can't blame them, they want what's best for you and in their world, being a NEET is not what's best for you.

Can't blame them, they want what's best for you and in their world, being a NEET is not what's best for you.
They just don't want to be a host for a parasite, and NEET is best.

I agree. I would never let my kid become a neet if I had one

If you're an introvert, then yeah, it's the best, but, I'm an extrovert, so being a NEET is bad, for me.

Probably. It's the most pleasant thing that's for sure but I think it would fuck me even more up

i dont give a flying fuck about stephen hawking. at all.

I'm a giga introvert
That explains it, kek. I am actually extroverted but I keep to myself because of how society treats me based on looks.

That explains it, kek. I am actually extroverted but I keep to myself because of how society treats me based on looks.
Damn, you should have at least a normie body.

I'm glad that I am introverted. I couldn't endure this as an extrovert

Damn, you should have at least a normie body.

I'm glad that I am introverted. I couldn't endure this as an extrovert
I used to have a normie body but I've gained some weight, I'm still not fat or anything. Yeah, it sucks being a NEET and extroverted. And like I said, society treats me like shit, so they don't deserve to be treated nicely by me, I could lighten up people's days because of personality for sure, but I am refusing to because they're assholes enough to judge me negatively based looks and treat me badly because of it. That's why I keep to myself. F-ck society.