Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First thread mentioning the death of stephen hawking

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
I am not sad in the slightest about this, regardless of what a cucked thread's comments say on /r/unpopular opinion, this is kind of like a random festival, eventually celebrities will die and people will pretend that they care

I won't pretend that I feel the slightest bit of seriousness about him literally dying, I won't say that he was a great guy, I won't say that he earned anything in his life, I won't at all say that he demonstrated more courage than starving children in africa or many other people in the third world, I won't say that he was a profound contributor who did great things

There isn't anything to this, possibly "he had it coming"

Everyone has it coming, it is over especially for us incels

He lived a better life than most guys. Yeah, his body was a wreck but he became a celeb and had women obsessing over him.

Didn’t really like him there are more physicists that should get recognized

Didn’t really like him there are more physicists that should get recognized

I just didn't like him percisely for being a physicist, it's a field more worshipped than any god while it's pointless

RIP Stephen Hawking, like I said earlier he was a truecel who ascended with status

RIP Stephen Hawking, like I said earlier he was a truecel who ascended with status
if I recall he was a smart normie and managed to get married in college or some shit

I think it's sad because the world needs more "reasonable" humans

Finally that stupid cripple is dead.

Well he was so sure that god doesnt exist, lets see what he is facing now and if he was true or if he is suffering now in hell for saying that ,)

@RREEEEEEEEE

Well he was so sure that god doesnt exist, lets see what he is facing now and if he was true or if he is suffering now in hell for saying that ,)

@RREEEEEEEEE
Kek. Let's hope he said the shahada right before he died.

@RREEEEEEEEE
That doesn't really make sense to me but I guess that is your belief and I don't want to have an endless debate about such a vague topic.

JFL. OVER. Maybe he said it in his head.
It depends on what you believe tbh. I couldn't believe in a human like supreme being that willingly creates suffering. I am a good person irl and I don't think that not believing in something makes me worse. Tbh it's really hard to believe in god if you look at the universe.

Goodnight sweet Prince.

And here is chads response.

Cf2f67235aa9acca54c1d9be6602e14c
https://www.google.com/amp/www.ladb...judged-stephen-hawking-post-20180314.amp.html

Last edited:
It depends on what you believe tbh. I couldn't believe in a human like supreme being that willingly creates suffering. I am a good person irl and I don't think that not believing in something makes me worse. Tbh it's really hard to believe in god if you look at the universe.
Considering I am religious, it transcends from beliefs to facts, so you need to understand that. @Allblueeeee and I know Stephen is going to hell unless he somehow came to his senses. In life, you are given a choice. If you made the wrong choice, it's your fault and consequences will be there. And on the contrary, it's actually the opposite. Scientists who understand how the universe world works do believe in God.

Considering I am religious, it transcends from beliefs to facts, so you need to understand that. @Allblueeeee and I know Stephen is going to hell unless he somehow came to his senses. In life, you are given a choice. If you made the wrong choice, it's your fault and consequences will be there. And on the contrary, it's actually the opposite. Scientists who understand how the universe world works do believe in God.
I beg to differ but I guess that is your belief. The universe is an abstract thing and religion follows simple human morals. These 2 things are vastly different from each other. An omnipotent being should never care if someone believes in it or not. I know that nothing bad will happen to me.

I beg to differ but I guess that is your belief. The universe is an abstract thing and religious follows simple human morals. These 2 things are vastly different from each other. An omnipotent being should never care if someone believes in it or not. I know that nothing bad will happen to me.

Again, the fundamental difference is you think it's just a belief, to me, it's facts. A wise decision is not to argue this because I won't change your mind and you won't change mine. Anyway, it's more complicated than just following human morals. And you can't say for sure nothing bad will happen to you. Tomorrow you could suddenly get diagnosed with cancer, somebody might throw a TV set from a flat and hit you on head, killing you directly. Heck, you could even die in your sleep tonight.

This isn't the first thread about him though

Again, the fundamental difference is you think it's just a belief, to me, it's facts. A wise decision is not to argue this because I won't change your mind and you won't change mine. Anyway, it's more complicated than just following human morals. And you can't say for sure nothing bad will happen to you. Tomorrow you could suddenly get diagnosed with cancer, somebody might throw a TV set from a flat and hit you on head, killing you directly. Heck, you could even die in your sleep tonight.
Yup it's a fact because you believe in it and I don't.Let's agree to disagree. All of these other things are mere coincidences or just a disease with an exact pathology that can be traced on a molecular level :D

Whatever

Yup it's a fact because you believe in it and I don't.Let's agree to disagree. All of these other things are mere coincidences or just a disease with an exact pathology that can be traced on a molecular level :D

Whatever
You're being retarded on purpose, I already said let's agree to disagree but you were just acting like a little bitch again, kek. It's a fact he's going to hell boyo. Anyway that doesn't mean you know nothing bad is going to happen. The sheer arrogance is laughable.

You're being retarded on purpose, I already said let's agree to disagree but you were just acting like a little bitch again, kek. It's a fact he's going to hell boyo. Anyway that doesn't mean you know nothing bad is going to happen. The sheer arrogance is laughable.
I don't really act like a bitch but whatever. Let's end it here

Yes, you did. Unless you meant gramatically speaking? That was me.
A freudian slip is an unintentional error made revealing subconscious feelings. I didn't do that.

A freudian slip is an unintentional error made revealing subconscious feelings. I didn't do that.
I know you didn't, I already said that it was me; doing it on purpose, just to f-ck with you.

Why would I want to? Being NEET is an escape itself.

You're not going to be able to sustain that lifestyle unless you have rich parents. Do you?

Billy Herrington had more contribution to the development of human race than this paralyzed voice synthesizer. He literally achieved nothing but some wannabe intelligents worship him forsaying some difficult words and not driving into a swimming pool.