Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First things first fuck every single one of you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
So am I lying when I admit to being a loser like you? :feelsdevil:
Who knows, you're 6'1 and white, so you without a doubt can get laid with self hating asian women.
I hope your mom still let's you stay online 24/7 for your "unpaid internship," aka doing chores around the house.
Need a pic of me in my stupid tie and shirt too?
whites always assume everyone else lies cuz they lie.

Man and his gay boyfriend @Dregster666 have been obssessed with my dick for months now. praying to god I'm gone for good. Running wild like a white boy in a big bang theory convection. I'm about to lay down the law.
Bruh nobody prayed for your death :feelsjuice:

Bruh nobody prayed for your death :feelsjuice:
You did daily. I'm your bully and worst nightmare. You were so happy for a second. You thought dios gave you a break. :feelsLSD:

You did daily. I'm your bully and worst nightmare. You were so happy for a second. You thought dios gave you a break. :feelsLSD:
I don't what's more embarrassing for you, that you got ran off for 4 months to lick your wounds or that you were still lurking pretending to be gone in those 4 months :feelsjuice:

I don't what's more embarrassing for you, that you got ran off for 4 months to lick your wounds or that you were still lurking pretending to be gone in those 4 months :feelsjuice:
I think what's more embarassing is that I come back to find you mentioning me every single day, so fuckig happy that I was gone:feelskek: licking the feet of your white master hoping he will protect you incase your daddy eventually returns.But you realies I'm unstoppable.

BTW I have practically never seen a grocery store worker or a gas station cashier allowed to set there on their phones unless they were on breaks.

@Dregster666 do you see cashiers allowed to play on their phones the whole work day in your area? Here they would be told to sweep and actually work to earn their peanuts.
You're in america, right? cashiers aren't even allowed to sit there LMAO. Sorry I dno't live in a 3rd world white country. Ask anyone from an arab country. Cashiers can't literally facetime while on the job.

BTW I have practically never seen a grocery store worker or a gas station cashier allowed to set there on their phones unless they were on breaks.

@Dregster666 do you see cashiers allowed to play on their phones the whole work day in your area? Here they would be told to sweep and actually work to earn their peanuts.
Fuck no :feelshaha: even with the self checkout lanes, they still get slammed with long lines.

This nigger would literally have to be a cashier in a dead gas station in the middle of nowhere :feelswhat:

Anybody who's ever had a job would laugh at this nigga if we put together his .co stats :feelshaha:

I think what's more embarassing is that I come back to find you mentioning me every single day, so fuckig happy that I was gone:feelskek: licking the feet of your white master hoping he will protect you incase your daddy eventually returns.But you realies I'm unstoppable.
I applaud you for the 4 month resistance you had to not log back in as I continued to slap the back of your neck in your absence, embarrassingly biting your lip through your alt :feelshmm:

Fuck no :feelshaha: even with the self checkout lanes, they still get slammed with long lines.

This nigger would literally have to be a cashier in a dead gas station in the middle of nowhere :feelswhat:

Anybody who's ever had a job would laugh at this nigga if we put together his .co stats :feelshaha:
You're a mexican living in your conqurers land. Be quiet you don't count as a person.
I applaud you for the 4 month resistance you had to not log back in as I continued to slap the back of your neck in your absence, embarrassingly biting your lip through your alt :feelshmm:
You unanimasoulsly lost every single interaction we ever had lmao.

Holy fucking shit I'm dying :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: keep going at it guys

@incelerated don't miss this shit man it's fucking gold!

The words of a broken man who ran out of viable insults :feelsjuice:
You're using my words word for word. I love it. your demise is imminent. You know it. you have nothing for me in the octagon:feelsdevil:
Incredible Cope, every single one of them aged like milk :feelshmm:
LMAO you know you lost. come on, don't try and argue reality. all unbiased sources recorded it as a big L for you. accept it. you are not on my level

You're using my words word for word. I love it. your demise is imminent. You know it. you have nothing for me in the octagon:feelsdevil:
Buddy you barely know how to use the english language JFL at you and whatever shithole you came from :feelshaha:
LMAO you know you lost. come on, don't try and argue reality. all unbiased sources recorded it as a big L for you. accept it. you are not on my level
The reality is that you failed to accomplish your goal and even took 4 steps back and took a 4 month break after getting worned down longterm :feelsjuice:

Buddy you barely know how to use the english language JFL at you and whatever shithole you came from :feelshaha:
I speak English better than you. I am much more intelligent than you in every regard.
The reality is that you failed to accomplish your goal and even took 4 steps back and took a 4 month break after getting worned down longterm :feelsjuice:
I accomplished my steps of breaking you in january. the rest was beating a dead horse.

Welcome back @FullTimeLoser :feelsPop::feelsautistic:

Second things second:
SURPRISE SURPIRSE MOTHERFUCKERS THE KING IS BACK!!

For those wondering where I've been, I've lost internet for about a month and a half. Some bad embarrassing shit happened that I don't want to get into to. But after that I decided not to return to this honey pot and just try and game and focus on living. Guess what? Still miserable motherfucker. and Now I'm broke as fuck too and I officially live with my parents. It wasn't too bad for a while but now I'm doing a fucking unpaid interenship which is a living hell so I'm back to this honey pot to keep busy.

(No white people in the thread tho) No one cares what they think

View: https://youtu.be/kRVJz-1rnDY

I speak English better than you. I am much more intelligent than you in every regard.

Ginger

I accomplished my steps of breaking you in january. the rest was beating a dead horse.
Buddy you got ran off the forum for months and got tired of getting the back of your neck slapped despite being absent :feelsjuice:

Tbh I didn't notice. I just read posts. don't really pay attention to who posts them

reminder that he disappeared not long after losing an argument to me

Tbh I didn't notice. I just read posts. don't really pay attention to who posts them
I post all of the high IQ ones btw. I would usually expect some credit but ok...

reminder that he disappeared not long after losing an argument to me
Tbh :feelscomfy:

Cant blame him for leaving for months and lurking with an alt

Ginger

You literally stopped posting because of me/ and now you'll pretend you're busy again and stop posting because you're being humiliated by your daddy:feelsLSD:
Bruh you literally got btfo by half the forum before disapearing to go lick your wounds in your hole :feelshmm:

There has never been a better time to call someone an abused dog :feelshaha:

I dont even know who you are

White person here, I just came here to piss all over your parade, that is all. :feelsjuice:

crying-mexican-cowboy.jpg

Bruh you literally got btfo by half the forum before disapearing to go lick your wounds in your hole :feelshmm:

There has never been a better time to call someone an abused dog :feelshaha:
I left as reigning undisputed king, documented beatings of you and my return struck fear in your cholo heart. It was adorable seeing how happy you are around the forum with me gone
White person here, I just came here to piss all over your parade, that is all. :feelsjuice:
"person"

I left as reigning undisputed king, documented beatings of you and my return struck fear in your cholo heart. It was adorable seeing how happy you are around the forum with me gone

"person"
:feelsEhh:

You were never king when staring down DregKing :feelswhat:

You literally got ran off the forum for months and talks as if you were still lurking with an alt :feelshaha:
I was literally owning your ass while dealing with evictions and homelessness. That's how easy you are:feelshaha:.Your humiliation is forever recorded. give me a minute I'll bump the thread that document your shame:what::lul:

Leaked

I was literally owning your ass while dealing with evictions and homelessness. That's how easy you are:feelshaha:.

JFL I cant believe you're still being shameless enough to keep up with this larp
ConfusedSoulfulAracari size restricted

Nigger you never left :feelsjuice:
Your humiliation is forever recorded. give me a minute I'll bump the thread that document your shame:what::lul:
Buddy you literally needed a 4 month break to let your pink neck heal :feelshaha: not enough of digging will help you recover from your humiliation :feelshmm:

JFL I cant believe you're still being shameless enough to keep up with this larp
confusedsoulfularacari-size_restricted-gif.477474

Nigger you never left :feelsjuice:
You hoped and prayed that I was gone for good. You prayed every day to Dios that the bully wouldn't come back to toruture you. You were starting to enjoy the forum again, you were beaming and happy. But now look at you, broken again, sad again. You don't know what to do, you hate yourself, you hate using this. you feel destroyed
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Buddy you literally needed a 4 month break to let your pink neck heal :feelshaha: not enough of digging will help you recover from your humiliation :feelshmm:
I love it, using my line. it must really cut you when I slapped the back of your neck over and over again. Not only did I slap the back of your neck, I made everyone else do it. I made you the school clown. The beta school clown. Hey, remember our voice call:lul:

Leaked

You hoped and prayed that I was gone for good. You prayed every day to Dios that the bully wouldn't come back to toruture you. You were starting to enjoy the forum again, you were beaming and happy. But now look at you, broken again, sad again. You don't know what to do, you hate yourself, you hate using this. you feel destroyed
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I was honestly expecting you to comeback :feelsjuice: JFL at pretending that you left. Which one of my bumps triggered you into coming back :feelshmm:
I love it, using my line. it must really cut you when I slapped the back of your neck over and over again. Not only did I slap the back of your neck, I made everyone else do it. I made you the school clown. The beta school clown. Hey, remember our voice call:lul:

Im honestly glad you came back. I knew you didn't have the resolve to neck yourself :feelshmm:

Good boy
you prayed for it every single day. You thought god granted you one of your wishes. but your worst nightmare and bully is back to make your life on the forum a living hell:feelsdevil:
you'll be broken again, and be beaten like a dog

Welcome back

And also already 3 pages :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Welcome back to the hood nigga

Why isn't unpaid internship illegal

Leaked

you prayed for it every single day. You thought god granted you one of your wishes. but your worst nightmare and bully is back to make your life on the forum a living hell:feelsdevil:
you'll be broken again, and be beaten like a dog
Coming from the guy who checked out for months to lick his wounds :feelsjuice:

Sure buddy, how about we see how long it'll take to run you off again and force you into lurking with your alt :feelshmm:

Crying mexican cowboy

Coming from the guy who checked out for months to lick his wounds :feelsjuice:

Sure buddy, how about we see how long it'll take to run you off again and force you into lurking with your alt
It was your only hope. And now it's gone. The king is back to wreck you. You're gonna wish you were white after this:feelskek: