Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting first suicide attempt

S

sandniggacel

Greycel
After having enough suicidefuel from realizing my life will never get better, no girl will ever show interest, and even my career is collapsing with me failing to cope with grad school due to my autism, I finally had the courage to end it all. I decided it will be alcohol poisoning and plastic bag over head to asphyxiate while passed out from the alcohol overdose.

It went exactly as planned until I passed out, but I woke up after 3 hours with the plastic bag off my head and covered in shit. Survival instinct must have made me remove the bag, and my body surprisingly was able to process all the alcohol and couldn't kill me by itself.

So I guess I'll be hanging around for a while until the next low comes, I'll make sure it works next time.

I think you just wanted to live. Deep down in the part of you that only comes out in deepest anguish.

Low IQ suicide method

First suicide 'attempt'. Still alive. Ok larper

covered in shit
Yikes bro thats

JFL @ your post count. Id say stay here for a while and shit post till you hit around 3000.

Try to distract yourself when you hit your lows. My dad passed away recently and ive been hitting these lows often. I do feel like jumping off a building at times (being incel @ 32 being only one of my many problems).

The survival instinct probably kicked in. Nembutal is a good choice, but it is hard to get outside of Latin American countries (primarily Mexico).

Last edited:
First suicide 'attempt'. Still alive. Ok larper

at·tempt
/əˈtem(p)t/
noun
  1. an act of trying to achieve something, typically one that is unsuccessful or not certain to succeed

At least you're in grad school and not a youngcel following a trend. Your story has a sense of authenticity to me that way. And since I think you're being sincere, I gotta say also that I wish you very well and hope you stick around and cope with us for a long time :)

don't do it man , never again . please

I don't know how big you are, ethnicity, and age, but let me tell you as a white, 180cm, 80kg guy that acute alcohol poisoning is unlikely to kill you. Dozens of ER visits with supposedly deadly visits tell me that.

Also if you're still coherent enough to make the choice to put a bag on your head then you aren't near drunk enough to not have that primal impulse to pull it off even if you don't remember doing it.

Take a look at this site. I'm surprised it's not stuck on this site

Indeed.

OP get a fucking gun and blow your brains out if you really want to succeed.

don't have access to guns
also my method isn't that stupid, it has a high success rate according to other suicidecels and it's the most peaceful in my opinion.

also my method isn't that stupid, it has a high success rate according to other suicidecels and it's the most peaceful in my opinion.
Suicidecels who havent commited suicide

Jheez bro you don't gotta end your life just because no girl shows interest in you. Try focusing on yourself.

If that advice was so successful for them, how are they still alive to give it out?

:feelskek:, :feelspuke: and :feelstastyman: all in one post

If that advice was so successful for them, how are they still alive to give it out?

Suicidecels? Is that even a thing JFL.

You sound like a larper tbh ngl. This is pretty much the shittiest suicide method (not that iam asking you to kill yourself, just saying if someone does decide to, alcohol poisoning is more of a method to cause ill health than instant "peaceful" death).