Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First Semester Experience at a Large Four Year University

• Thread starter Deleted member 35066
  • Start date
Deleted member 35066

Deleted member 35066

Self-banned
-
When I first arrived at university I was delusional and thought I could live the stereotypical American college experience of sex, parties and what not. I was an outcast in high school, but thought this was a chance for change, wrong. I downloaded Tinder, made up my profile how everyone tells you to and received no matches, not even a fucking bot. I ended up deleting the app out of anger and frustration. I thought that was the end, but nope. I was then mogged like hell in class because all the guys around me talked to their friends about all the girls they fucked over the weekend at parties. I then got the dumb idea to attend one of these parties by myself...what a horrible decision, don't ever do it and heed my word of warning. I got there, I was suprised they even let me in, but after I went in the music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself talk. I started drinking, but didn't finish because absolutely nobody wanted to talk to me, I even had a drink thrown at me from someone in the crowd. I puked on the floor because there was so much alcohol in my drink which I think they did it on purpose just to kick me out. When I got back from to my dorm I was mogged by my roommates because they were showing each other videos of them dancing with slutty girls and bragging about getting head (at least they didn't bring the sluts back with them). I was in a single dorm so I could just shut myself in my dorm, but that didn't keep me from hearing the chads across the hall plowing foids every weekend. I was so happy when the pandemic hit and I was able to take all of my classes online at home. Unfortunately, I have one more year left and it's all in person this Fall.

I got there, I was suprised they even let me in, but after I went in the music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself talk. I started drinking, but didn't finish because absolutely nobody wanted to talk to me, I even had a drink thrown at me from someone in the crowd
you went to a party, all by yourself?

Autism spongebob

It's over brother, I too have the last year in presence but at least I don't live in a dorm so it's much less suifuel

Giga erfuel, at least most of my friends are losers too.

No foid rejected u though. So you might be a fakecel, especially if your not ethnic

yeah it's a bad idea to show up to a party where you know no one, hell even if you only know like 1-2 people it still sucks because they will interact positively with way more people and you'll be following them around the party and it's pathetic

always leave early if you're not having fun, you at least have control over that if nothing else

it's unfortunate that almost everyone older than 30 thinks you can still just walk into a party by yourself and have fun, or get random invites from neighbors and classmates, that shit is extinct

yeah it's a bad idea to show up to a party where you know no one, hell even if you only know like 1-2 people it still sucks because they will interact positively with way more people and you'll be following them around the party and it's pathetic
Biggest truth there is, don't look like an ugly lost puppy

always leave early if you're not having fun, you at least have control over that if nothing else

it's unfortunate that almost everyone older than 30 thinks you can still just walk into a party by yourself and have fun, or get random invites from neighbors and classmates, that shit is extinct
Biggest truth there is, don't look like an ugly lost puppy

Being stemcel in dorms was kinda suifuel. Mirin the low inhib if you actually went to a party alone though.

I've heard that women now outnumber men in colleges. Shure doesn't feel like it

I was unable to focus on studying the first time around because I felt outcast the whole time, it sucks the motivation to learn out of you. Online classes are a blessing and I hope normies keep getting sick.

you went to a party, all by yourself?
Yeah, he did and you can't blame him for doing it once. He fell for the normie meme that you "just need to put yourself out there and not be shy".

In reality incels aren't just too shy, people think you're ugly and/or can sense that you're not a normalfaggot so you're just excluded by them. Sometimes it might just be that the normies already have built their social circles and only a foid or non threatening (low tier normie) jester would have any real chance of joining.

That then means you cannot get girls either without 7/10 bare minimum looks for tinder.

Last edited:
Yeah, he did and you can't blame him for doing it once. He fell for the normie meme that you "just need to put yourself out there and not be shy".

In reality incels aren't just too shy, people think you're ugly and/or can sense that you're not a normalfaggot so you're just excluded by them. Sometimes it might just be that the normies already have built their social circles and only a foid or non threatening (low tier normie) jester would have any real chance of joining.

That then means you cannot get girls either without 7/10 bare minimum looks for tinder.
@trying to ascend thoughts? i guess you need to jerstermaxx in order to ascend if you're in OP's spot?

@trying to ascend thoughts? i guess you need to jerstermaxx in order to ascend if you're in OP's spot?
Social circlemaxxing doesn’t work for sub5s (in order to get laid)

Social circlemaxxing doesn’t work for sub5s (in order to get laid)
i dont know if OP is a 5/10 or not, but according to @BodyFat10orRope it wouldn't matter even if you were 5/10 because normies already established their social circles and dont want some random loser joining, even if he isnt ugly

why op banned