Story First Semester Experience at a Large Four Year University

Bad_Karma

Bad_Karma

Greycel
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
7
Online
10h 3m
When I first arrived at university I was delusional and thought I could live the stereotypical American college experience of sex, parties and what not. I was an outcast in high school, but thought this was a chance for change, wrong. I downloaded Tinder, made up my profile how everyone tells you to and received no matches, not even a fucking bot. I ended up deleting the app out of anger and frustration. I thought that was the end, but nope. I was then mogged like hell in class because all the guys around me talked to their friends about all the girls they fucked over the weekend at parties. I then got the dumb idea to attend one of these parties by myself...what a horrible decision, don't ever do it and heed my word of warning. I got there, I was suprised they even let me in, but after I went in the music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself talk. I started drinking, but didn't finish because absolutely nobody wanted to talk to me, I even had a drink thrown at me from someone in the crowd. I puked on the floor because there was so much alcohol in my drink which I think they did it on purpose just to kick me out. When I got back from to my dorm I was mogged by my roommates because they were showing each other videos of them dancing with slutty girls and bragging about getting head (at least they didn't bring the sluts back with them). I was in a single dorm so I could just shut myself in my dorm, but that didn't keep me from hearing the chads across the hall plowing foids every weekend. I was so happy when the pandemic hit and I was able to take all of my classes online at home. Unfortunately, I have one more year left and it's all in person this Fall.
 
foosballcel

foosballcel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
907
Online
13d 13h 38m
Bad_Karma said:
I got there, I was suprised they even let me in, but after I went in the music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself talk. I started drinking, but didn't finish because absolutely nobody wanted to talk to me, I even had a drink thrown at me from someone in the crowd
you went to a party, all by yourself?

 
Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
1,911
Online
74d 8h 53m
You know what to do brothER
 
HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Posts
24,427
Online
178d 13h 25m
Bad_Karma said:
I was in a single dorm so I could just shut myself in my dorm, but that didn't keep me from hearing the chads across the hall plowing foids every weekend. I was so happy when the pandemic hit and I was able to take all of my classes online at home. Unfortunately, I have one more year left and it's all in person this Fall.
Ragefuel, makes someone wanna go CHO on them
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
18,042
Online
310d 4h 33m
I experienced the same every time I tried going to college, it's not worth it if you're incel. I also can't get bot matches.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
15,732
Online
158d 9h 8m
It's over brother, I too have the last year in presence but at least I don't live in a dorm so it's much less suifuel
 
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Posts
697
Online
20d 5h 59m
Giga erfuel, at least most of my friends are losers too.
 
Bassem Braïki

Bassem Braïki

Facel m᠎od
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
555
Online
3d 3h 32m
No foid rejected u though. So you might be a fakecel, especially if your not ethnic
 
Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
2,672
Online
73d 3h 45m
Bassem Braïki said:
No foid rejected u though. So you might be a fakecel, especially if your not ethnic
It never began for him
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,166
Online
134d 3h 58m
yeah it's a bad idea to show up to a party where you know no one, hell even if you only know like 1-2 people it still sucks because they will interact positively with way more people and you'll be following them around the party and it's pathetic

always leave early if you're not having fun, you at least have control over that if nothing else

it's unfortunate that almost everyone older than 30 thinks you can still just walk into a party by yourself and have fun, or get random invites from neighbors and classmates, that shit is extinct
 
Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
272
Online
2d 23h 9m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
yeah it's a bad idea to show up to a party where you know no one, hell even if you only know like 1-2 people it still sucks because they will interact positively with way more people and you'll be following them around the party and it's pathetic
Biggest truth there is, don't look like an ugly lost puppy
 
Jungle

Jungle

Custom title
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
29,054
Online
61d 12h 41m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
yeah it's a bad idea to show up to a party where you know no one, hell even if you only know like 1-2 people it still sucks because they will interact positively with way more people and you'll be following them around the party and it's pathetic

always leave early if you're not having fun, you at least have control over that if nothing else

it's unfortunate that almost everyone older than 30 thinks you can still just walk into a party by yourself and have fun, or get random invites from neighbors and classmates, that shit is extinct
Camos95 said:
Biggest truth there is, don't look like an ugly lost puppy
 
Studiocel

Studiocel

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2020
Posts
1,322
Online
30d 22h 18m
Being stemcel in dorms was kinda suifuel. Mirin the low inhib if you actually went to a party alone though.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Major
★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
2,367
Online
16d 22h 28m
Studiocel said:
Being stemcel in dorms was kinda suifuel. Mirin the low inhib if you actually went to a party alone though.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

Average User
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
28,200
Online
18d 23h 4m
I've heard that women now outnumber men in colleges. Shure doesn't feel like it
 
Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Αdmin
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
11,896
Online
45d 5h 46m
I was unable to focus on studying the first time around because I felt outcast the whole time, it sucks the motivation to learn out of you. Online classes are a blessing and I hope normies keep getting sick.
 
BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Commander
★★★
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
3,273
Online
56d 16h 2m
foosballcel said:
you went to a party, all by yourself?
Yeah, he did and you can't blame him for doing it once. He fell for the normie meme that you "just need to put yourself out there and not be shy".

In reality incels aren't just too shy, people think you're ugly and/or can sense that you're not a normalfaggot so you're just excluded by them. Sometimes it might just be that the normies already have built their social circles and only a foid or non threatening (low tier normie) jester would have any real chance of joining.

That then means you cannot get girls either without 7/10 bare minimum looks for tinder.
 
Last edited:
foosballcel

foosballcel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
907
Online
13d 13h 38m
BodyFat10orRope said:
Yeah, he did and you can't blame him for doing it once. He fell for the normie meme that you "just need to put yourself out there and not be shy".

In reality incels aren't just too shy, people think you're ugly and/or can sense that you're not a normalfaggot so you're just excluded by them. Sometimes it might just be that the normies already have built their social circles and only a foid or non threatening (low tier normie) jester would have any real chance of joining.

That then means you cannot get girls either without 7/10 bare minimum looks for tinder.
@trying to ascend thoughts? i guess you need to jerstermaxx in order to ascend if you're in OP's spot?
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
5,503
Online
147d 5h 22m
foosballcel said:
@trying to ascend thoughts? i guess you need to jerstermaxx in order to ascend if you're in OP's spot?
Social circlemaxxing doesn’t work for sub5s (in order to get laid)
 
foosballcel

foosballcel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 26, 2021
Posts
907
Online
13d 13h 38m
trying to ascend said:
Social circlemaxxing doesn’t work for sub5s (in order to get laid)
i dont know if OP is a 5/10 or not, but according to @BodyFat10orRope it wouldn't matter even if you were 5/10 because normies already established their social circles and dont want some random loser joining, even if he isnt ugly