Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First post

B

blackoutblackin

Greycel
Has anyone here ever worked as a cashier? If so, how did it go? This is what I might be doing as my next job, which is why I ask.

Working as a cashier as a male is brutal, better to do some back-end stuff in the warehouse.

Working as a cashier as a male is brutal, better to do some back-end stuff in the warehouse.
That was my previous job, I haven’t gotten any hours hence why I had to apply somewhere else.

No, factory and warehouse work is an incels job.

Yes, I’ve worked as a cashier for about a year

Has anyone here ever worked as a cashier? If so, how did it go? This is what I might be doing as my next job, which is why I ask.
I did but I was ugly so I got told to back to the kitchen so I only worked as a cashier for 1 day then as a kitchen staff for 2 years JFL

I'm a cashier at a fast food restaurant, and it's an okay job. The only bad thing about being a cashier is that you have to see couples. Sometimes, couples make out in front of me