Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First post and norwooding

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
Originally, I was going to register an account on here after some kind of very significant "it's over"-esque event, like getting rejected by a short ugly asian or something, but desperate times call for desperate measures so here I am. My hairline looks like the guy's in the link below

https://www.google.com/search?q=nor...biw=1504&bih=860&dpr=1.5#imgrc=3iNuqY-o0H7uXM

Anyone have experience with being at that stage and early treatments working out? Fin seems to be the most natural option, but that's a lifelong commitment. Also not exactly sure what the testosterone effects are? Will it stop any development you have left completely? My voice is not deep at all (21) and I definitely don't want to have it as my permanent voice (past 25). I've also seen prp treatment. That looks promising and more safe than the potential dick side effects from fin.

From what I’ve heard fin will destroy your dick

Do everything in your power to get a hair transplant ASAP

I went bald at 18 and it’s cost me my life.

If you go bald you’re gonna miss out on your youth unless youre GL enough to afford the handicap

Right now securing the funds for a hair transplant is legit the most important thing in the world

Originally, I was going to register an account on here after some kind of very significant "it's over"-esque event, like getting rejected by a short ugly asian or something, but desperate times call for desperate measures so here I am. My hairline looks like the guy's in the link below

https://www.google.com/search?q=nor...biw=1504&bih=860&dpr=1.5#imgrc=3iNuqY-o0H7uXM

Anyone have experience with being at that stage and early treatments working out? Fin seems to be the most natural option, but that's a lifelong commitment. Also not exactly sure what the testosterone effects are? Will it stop any development you have left completely? My voice is not deep at all (21) and I definitely don't want to have it as my permanent voice (past 25). I've also seen prp treatment. That looks promising and more safe than the potential dick side effects from fin.
my hairline is even worse

and I settled for doing this in like a year:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UnTT4KMMc&t=78s

Try Biotin capsules

norwood is my top 5 fears. guys that dont have a good FACE , norwood is the end.

From what I’ve heard fin will destroy your dick

Do everything in your power to get a hair transplant ASAP

I went bald at 18 and it’s cost me my life.

If you go bald you’re gonna miss out on your youth unless youre GL enough to afford the handicap

Right now securing the funds for a hair transplant is legit the most important thing in the world
21 is too young for hair transplant. He will continue loosing the next years and then it will look like shit. Fin is probably better

I'm taking finastride for over 18 years and yes it helped me keep my hair on my head. it even helped hair regrowth on tempel area. You know nothing good comes out for free, there's a price you have to pay but good news that side effects will eventually fade away but not completely. Although as an incel who happens to have no chance to use his dick practically I don't give a damn about side effects and I think finastride didn't affect my voice over years but side effects may vary person to person.