Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion First pet ever?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
Pets are far superior to actual people. That being said, it makes sense for an incel to have many pets that he takes care of. My first pet was a Wolf Spider I adopted from the school park named Muffet

Only pets I care to have are cars and my pet ball python. Anything else seems like a waste of effort.

Hamster and goldfish

Growing up I've had frogs, hamsters, cats, turtles. My sister and I tried getting a snake and a tarantula one time but my mom did not allow it

same, it was one female rabbit who got turned into stew by a family member :fuk:

A dog of a smaller breed

my mom got a dog because she fell for a psyop that it would help kids with autism
i ended up hating the dog because she made me bring him in and out of a stupid cage outside the house otherwise he would run away

A goat for like two days until my family slaughtered and ate it.

I had a goldfish when I was 6, but it jumped out the bowl and died.

Pets are far superior to actual people. That being said, it makes sense for an incel to have many pets that he takes care of. My first pet was a Wolf Spider I adopted from the school park named Muffet
Chihuahua.