Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious First movie you saw in movie theatre?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
The first movies I have vague memories of seeing were Godzilla and Antz in 1998. Other movies I remember seeing were Toy Story 2 in early 2000, some degenerate Spy Kids movie, Monsters Inc in early 2002, Stuart Little 2, Rugrats Gone Wild in summer 2003. In 2004 I saw Harry Potter 3 with my school class on a trip, that was the last time I went to the theatre with friends. In 2007 I saw Mr Beans Holiday with my parents.

I don't go to movie theaters now as normies don't allow loners to go to them and they make fun of you if you are sitting alone just like the woman when I went to see the Lion King live action. She said to her husband "there is a man sitting by himself in that row", but I thought being independent was a good thing normies?

Last edited:
Don't remember

The first Ice Age, I went with my parents. Sid was a truecel and I identified with him

My school made me watch this movie when I was four. It was the first time I went the a movie theater.

View: https://youtu.be/Q1pqzMG6mOs

I don't go to movie theaters now as normies don't allow loners to go to them and they make fun of you if you are sitting alone just like the woman when I went to see the Lion King live action. She said to her husband "there is a man sitting by himself in that row", but I thought being independent was a good thing normies?
JFL if you care about what normies think. I've gone alone to the movies several times and never gave a crap. Now I don't go anymore cuz it's cheaper to watch pirated films at home and also more comfy :feelscomfy:

ET the extra terrestrial (1982).

I'm old.

My mom made me go see,

"Guess who's coming to dinner"

While she was burning some coal.

(I didn't have any dinner that night.)

My mom made me go see,

"Guess who's coming to dinner"

While she was burning some coal.

(I didn't have any dinner that night.)
10/10 :feelsmage:

The first movies I have vague memories of seeing were Godzilla and Antz in 1998. Other movies I remember seeing were Toy Story 2 in early 2000, some degenerate Spy Kids movie, Monsters Inc in early 2002, Stuart Little 2, Rugrats Gone Wild in summer 2003. In 2004 I saw Harry Potter 3 with my school class on a trip, that was the last time I went to the theatre with friends. In 2007 I saw Mr Beans Holiday with my parents.

Shark tale or sw 3 rots

She said to her husband "there is a man sitting by himself in that row",
i think the problem was that a 30 year old man went to see a kids movie alone :feelskek:

i watched lalaland with my mom

My first experience at the cinema was in spring of 1999. I saw The Phantom Menace. It was an incredible spectacle of visuals, sound effects and stirring orchestral music.

A documentary on Justin Bieber because of my mother when I was in kindergarten.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Honey I blew up the kid, or Home alone 2.

I can't remember maybe Cat in the Hat

Don't remember
same why would I fucking remember this

it was probably some kid's movie as a toddler that had low impact

most of my childhood involved watching VHS movies at home though because it was cheaper

and it infuriates me to think there are youngcels who never even held a VHS tape in their hands here

as far as a broader "movies I remember watching growing up" I saw this in the early 90s https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Nemo:_Adventures_in_Slumberland

fucking loved it and didn't even realize it was anime until more than a decade later

like all the best shit I thought was western toons growing up (Nemo, Last Unicorn, Thundercats, wizard of oz, Dragonball, Sailor Moon ) were all animu dubs

neverending story 2

I think I saw ET first. For years I thought I saw The Sword in the Stone first, but internet searches have shown that it was rereleased after ET.

Yes I'm old. I saw Return of the Jedi in theaters in 1983. I thought the sarralac pit was going to eat me. I was 7.

A third world shithole movie you probably won't recognize. It was a remake of an even older movie.
A documentary on Justin Bieber because of my mother when I was in kindergarten.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wtf how old are you

Gigamogs me to oblivion because I've never been to a theater before considering it's quite expensive as a poorcel. :dafuckfeels:

can't remember,maybe watched it with a girl

I think it was Pinokio.

Land Before Time