Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion First Literary Incel

Jmax

Jmax

captive elephant
★★
Is Frankenstein the first incel depicted in literature? Created by an arrogant normie, his necrotic deformity has no looksmatch, and he starts killing people after a foid treats him like a monster. Also this quote: “I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”

Uhh no:feelskek:
How old are you my dude

Well first off Frankenstein was the scientist, secondly sorrows of young werther

Well first off Frankenstein was the scientist, secondly sorrows of young werther
I’m referring to the monster, colloquially also called Frankenstein. And Werther wasn’t incel. He was a simp who killed himself over the first woman he saw. He wasn’t rejected by everyone like Frankenstein.

I’m referring to the monster, colloquially also called Frankenstein. And Werther wasn’t incel. He was a simp who killed himself over the first woman he saw. He wasn’t rejected by everyone like Frankenstein.
Well if we’re not counting stories written about famous incels then I’m not sure I guess. :waitwhat: I’ll try to check but I’m certain there was an incel before frankensteins monster
hmm, I guess ur right

Last edited: