Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR First Day Off Class, Now Rotting Tonight.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
First day off class back at college was not too bad, but now I have the evening to myself.

Just started up my console, pulled up this site, put on my music, and currently am packing up a bowl of weed :smonk:

May sound fun, but while tons of other guys are having sex with their girlfriends or hookups tonight, I have to endure this bullshit.

Last edited:
at college
Kek why studying?
Only to parrot jew nonsense and become another cog in this jewish system?
Just started up my console, pulled up this site, put on my music, and currently am packing up a bowl
Unless you are chad, this is what everyone doomed with inceldom should just do.
Fuck your normality.
I have to endure this bullshit.
#nopussynolabor
stop feeding the jew who wants you in this situation

Kek why studying?
Only to parrot jew nonsense and become another cog in this jewish system?
In hopes of moneymaxxing? Seems kinda straight forward.
Unless you are chad, this is what everyone doomed with inceldom should just do.
Yes, I agree, everyone doomed with inceldom should just do what I do :smonk:
Fuck your normality.
What was the point in this?
#nopussynolabor
stop feeding the jew who wants you in this situation
Wish I could, man. Would love to fucking live in a world free of Soycietys BS.

Last edited:
something innocent and wholesome about peasant consoles
reminds me of childhood
Wish I could afford a good ass gaming PC man :feelsjuice:

Perhaps one day if I moneymaxx enough.

So I can afford a decent place to live, food, healthcare, and other basic needs.
LARP as a turboretard and get NEETbuxxx, you don't deserve all that bullshit you are going trough right now

U have to push thru nigga. The grind won't stop. I almost decade past my graduation and still grinding like a FUCKING subhuman slave to make more shekels. This is life in 2023 and how it will always be.

First day off class back at college was not too bad, but now I have the evening to myself.

Just started up my console, pulled up this site, put on my music, and currently am packing up a bowl of weed :smonk:

May sound fun, but while tons of other guys are having sex with their girlfriends or hookups tonight, I have to endure this bullshit.
Not bagging, but, you could be out working, or on a team, or anything where you can meet people

Not bagging, but, you could be out working, or on a team, or anything where you can meet people
I already kinda have a job working w some friends, but it is only on occasion. I probably am gonna get an actual part time job soon though.