Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First Day Of School

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Today was my first day of school and it was an interesting experience

I had one class and it was only for an hour, and I spent roughly 15 minutes of the lesson outside of the class trying to figure out where it was.

The administration was kinda friendly but kinda rude too, when I asked them questions about how things worked. They weren't very approachable.

When I stepped into the class, there were a lot of Foids. Which was off to me because if been going to an all boys school for the last 4 years.

The foid in front of me was pretty cute. I couldn't stop thinking about kissing her neck and making sweet, passionate love to her. And sex.

Overall though I was very nervous and basically shaking throughout. I have a lot of social anxiety.

I guess this starts 2 years of a nightmare.

Today was my first day of school and it was an interesting experience

I had one class and it was only for an hour, and I spent roughly 15 minutes of the lesson outside of the class trying to figure out where it was.

The administration was kinda friendly but kinda rude too, when I asked them questions about how things worked. They weren't very approachable.

When I stepped into the class, there were a lot of Foids. Which was off to me because if been going to an all boys school for the last 4 years.

The foid in front of me was pretty cute. I couldn't stop thinking about kissing her neck and making sweet, passionate love to her. And sex.

Overall though I was very nervous and basically shaking throughout. I have a lot of social anxiety.

I guess this starts 2 years of a nightmare.
you also studied in an all boys schools lmfao?? i hated it because I went to a boarding all boys school. That shit was awful honestly. I was too autistic to get along with people

If you’re in high school you don’t belong here