Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First day of school today

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I took the worst chair because I arrived late, spent the whole time in the wrong class and only realized it at the end, weird asf high inhib asf, I was laughing and moving like a schizophrenic because I imagining things in my head and a few more things

Last edited:
Did you sit next to someone? I almost always sat alone

Why is there so many young people here? dude, no matter how ugly you are the only moment were you can ascend despite all odds is HS

Why is there so many young people here? dude, no matter how ugly you are the only moment were you can ascend despite all odds is HS
and have you ascended in high school?

On my first day of high school I thought about the end of the day and playing vidya for hours.

if you was a chad the foids would sucked your dick in the bathroom during recreation time :lul:
I also was friend with a chad-lite and he didnt have sex either, what i want to convey is. there are better uses to your time than to rot here when you're young, you'll have plenty of time to be here when you're bald like me

These "I am 14 and this is deep" posts are getting tiresome.

My sympathies though.

I also was friend with a chad-lite and he didnt have sex either, what i want to convey is. there are better uses to your time than to rot here when you're young, you'll have plenty of time to be here when you're bald like me
based

make it better tomorrow

You remind of my high school
Just focus on studymaxing. Don't let any crush girls in your head. They will ruin your life.
You will need it in future for moneymaxing and statusmaxing

Just focus on studymaxing. Don't let any crush girls in your head. They will ruin your life.
You will need it in future for moneymaxing and statusmaxing

BASED advice. Don't spend too much time and energy on girls. If you're incel you'll live a life of rejection and depression and that'll kill your will to live. Instead make money and get a good career to afford your copes.

I wish I was going to school

the chairs are individual here
mogs mine, i don't sit next to anyone even tough there is an even number of people in class the other guy also sits alone but near the NTfags