Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First day at College was balckpill af

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Got heightmogged so ofzen. Its over. Only chads with inhuman jawline and perfect skin.

I
T
S

O
V
E
R

ldar ldar ldar

You forgot the [LDAR] prefix

99% of males at college/Uni are Chad. It's fucking RIDICULOUS.

seems like LDAR / neetcel maybe for you. This is why i just want to get a job where nobody sees me or non-customer facing. I just want to rot in peace until i sui.

It's LDAR time boyo

OrangeFez2311 said:

the fuck kind of uni you go to brah?

there's literally only subhumans in mine. i haven't seen a single chad and im in fucking new york.

College made me realize just how subhuman I am compared to other guys. There are 18yolds coming fresh out of HS who mog me to hell and back

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He said he's 6'4".

Is this nigga serious. He needs a taste of the manlet life

I also get heightmogged all the time at uni, makes me want to kms.
But suicide is retarded, so LL is the only way to go...

_incelinside said:

He would've been Chad if it weren't for the front view of his nose. Still nosemogs me though.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He would've been Chad if it weren't for the front view of his nose. Still nosemogs me though.

I'm a nosecel too. My nose points like caucasianoid nose but has sub-human round nostrils

_incelinside said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I'm a nosecel too. My nose points like caucasianoid nose but has sub-human round nostrils

Nosepass-cel here, see my avatar.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Most people look below average to average at my uni, Chads are rare.

which college honestly? my college is absolutely full of ugly incels. almost 0 chads here

_incelinside said:

Lol yeah I'm 6'2" and heightmog people daily, but I can only imagine towering over motherfuckers at 6' fucking 4

99% chads? What a cope! A more accurate breakdown:

10 percent chad
15 percent chadlite
50 percent human
25 percent subhuman

_incelinside said:

I exaggerated a bit because i usually see not often people that are taller than me. Only at train stations sometimes but in college there were over 5-6 guys that were taller than me in my class. Not uses to it tbh

_incelinside said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Cynistic said:
_incelinside said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Nosepass-cel here, see my avatar.

I'm supposed to have a sharp nose but I broke it and now it looks as if I'm a Jew. It's over.

Bro I feel you, uni is just full of every kind of chad and a bunch of hot stacies that you know you can never have. Honestly contemplating if catching a case is worth it.....seeing all these stacies I can't have have has taken a toll on what I can jerk off too now, only forced anal seems to be doing for me right now.....I wonder how bad prison can truly be kek