Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First contact I had with hypergamy was when...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
I was 16 yo I used to be watching with my family TV series title "Castle".

It's a procedural cop drama with huge stress put on romance.
On of actors starring there, described the series as a mix of "Moonlighting" (known for on going tension Will-They-Won't-They between male and female leads and jumping shark when the two hooked up) and "Murder, she wrote" (Female mystery crime writer helps locl police solve homicide cases)

The plot is rather simple.
Tall, but aging high-tier Chadlite of a writer, Richard Castle, gets involved in a murder case related to the books he wrote.
The leading investigator of the case is a young, snotty female detective (Kate Beckett), who joined the police force after her mommy was killed when she was 19yo and couldn't arrest the culprit.
She's been a fan of his novels, but didn't want to share it with the writer, because he seemed douchy to her (when it was just a perfectly crafted mask tohide his more sensitive side)
Sparks were flying, novelist was both irritating to the cop and helpful. After the case was solved, he asked Beckett out, but got shot down.
He started obsessing over her, so he used his connections to shadow her for a while under a pretext of writing new series based on her.
As the time passed by he started simping for her like a fucking bluepilled loser, in one instance offered 100000$ of his own cash for ransom that was meant to help bring Becketts mother killer to justice or acted as her bodyguard, private barrista, personal therapist and shit like that, hoping "she'd see that he was right there":feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha:. Bitch
Meanwhile she was rubbing her multiple boyfriends (cocks) in his face (they were ever so slightly more attractive than Castle), denigrating him, questioning his ability to commit to an romantic relationship (said the rusty pot to the kettle, you hypergamous 304). Basically, he turned from a cool guy to a pushover/servant of some immature hoe.

At the time, I was watching the series, my main reflections about the heroes were: "Fuck that nasty bitch" (I ment both in the ass and "disregard her existence") and "Dafuq are you doing you pussywhipped, hollow husk of a man.

Women that were watching the series went all: "yus kween slay" or "relationsimp goals"

The series were pretty impactful in development of my outlook on relationships. It was big :redpill:that served as both the field and a manure for growing :blackpill:.

Are there TV series or movies that gave you any strong pills early on in your life?