Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First chick I catfished on Tinder

J

Jackson14

Banned
-
Quite literally used the fucking app for 10 minutes and there is a chick who wants to fuck. Told her I dont wear condoms and she said that's ok if "I'm clean". If I were this Chad I'd be getting bareback pussy today with very little effort.

Edit: Also just asked if I could finish in her and she responding with "you can finish wherever you want".

I should add I found her on Facebook so shes legit herself

And here I am swiping away all day getting no matches. JFL at life. Confirms 13k is an idiot too.

Quite literally used the fucking app for 10 minutes and there is a chick who wants to fuck. Told her I dont wear condoms and she said that's ok if "I'm clean". If I were this Chad I'd be getting bareback pussy today with very little effort.
Chadfishing is the ULTIMATE blackpill.
Chadfishing is the ULTIMATE blackpill.
You can't be a fully blackpilled unless you chadfish

Just like that..10 fucking minutes after I got the app I can creampie a foid

Attachments

• 20180708_081137.jpg
    20180708_081137.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 452
I have to try this out just for the ultimate suicidefuel before I rope.

Dm me pics of foid. I need to inspect her body.
I have to try this out just for the ultimate suicidefuel before I rope.
Chadfishing should be an incel hobby. It inflates the market creating more incels and blackpills veteran incels to keep us devoutm

And people don´t get why incels are bitter. There is of course different opinions on whether people are entitled to this (I think we are) but it IS an injustice that some people have it so easy in life while we can do nothing but watch and dream about the life of Chad.

Chadfishing should be an incel hobby. It inflates the market creating more incels and blackpills veteran incels to keep us devoutm
You need to do the fake meetup to call them out on their bullshit too though.

shes gonna lad chad creampie her and 9 months later an incel will pop out of her gaping clunge but dw daddy jewstate will pay for the child. jfl at this society

And here I am swiping away all day getting no matches. JFL at life. Confirms 13k is an idiot too.

Even if you did get a match the odds that's she DTF, bareback and creampie THAT DAY are like 0.1%

Even if you did get a match the odds that's she DTF, bareback and creampie THAT DAY are like 0.1%
Nah. I've tried being a sexual fiend before just to see what would happen and YEP, unmatched.

make her drive 3 hours to a random place.

Wtf, she just takes your word for it that your clean, they literally give no fucks

or make her rent a hotel room

Don’t know why u want to do this u and I know the answer. Chad wins , unattractive men lose. Catfishing is cock teasing I’m general , it’s just showing u what u missed out on. Why do it to yourself?

Don’t know why u want to do this u and I know the answer. Chad wins , unattractive men lose. Catfishing is cock teasing I’m general , it’s just showing u what u missed out on. Why do it to yourself?

It a fantasy world like playing video games or something. I'm still talking dirty shit with these foids. It's pretty hot finding these chicks on Facebook, seeing them all cute an innocent in their family pics or whatever, meanwhile I'm talking to them how about how much I want to creampie their hole and they welcome it.

Which pic are you using?

"you can finish wherever you want" JFL

Which pic are you using?

"you can finish wherever you want" JFL

Lost the original pic but it is this guy. I thought it was just some random dude at first but I did some research and apparently he's in some TV shows LOL.

Attachments

• 20180708_094802.jpg
    20180708_094802.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 358
The catfish accounts I created had literally hundreds of chicks doing that - on average a new one every 15 minutes. I’m not joking or exaggerating.

If you’re chad then it really is possible to fuck a decent looking chick whenever you want, every day, with zero effort.

The catfish accounts I created had literally hundreds of chicks doing that - on average a new one every 15 minutes. I’m not joking or exaggerating.

If you’re chad then it really is possible to fuck a decent looking chick whenever you want, every day, with zero effort.
This. It never began.
Wtf I didn't even know what an IUD was before entering this thread.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrauterine_device

Were you guys aware that 5.6% of women (as of 2006-2010) have one of these lodged in their cunts?
Yes. Probably more tbh. I know multiple foids who had this since they werein their midteens.

Ragefuel tbh to think there are literally millions of sluts like these who will willingly let any Chad cum in her...god knows how many cum she has had before she ends up with a cuck who will have a baby with this ultrawhore.

Fuck...how can you ever be proud to call such a being the mother of your childeren :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: its so fucking over for men.

Ragefuel tbh to think there are literally millions of sluts like these who will willingly let any Chad cum in her...god knows how many cum she has had before she ends up with a cuck who will have a baby with this ultrawhore.

Fuck...how can you ever be proud to call such a being the mother of your childeren :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: its so fucking over for men.
High IQ

I want to creampie into a sluts nasty cunt as well.

Do they want to exchange numbers before meeting up? I want these foids waste as much as time possible.

Ask her if she's clean and make her prove it.

Catfish refutes the idea of the problem is that we do not know how to talk right or lack of attitude.

I can chat for hours with women using a picture of my chadlite friends.

And people don´t get why incels are bitter. There is of course different opinions on whether people are entitled to this (I think we are) but it IS an injustice that some people have it so easy in life while we can do nothing but watch and dream about the life of Chad.

jfl at this communist spiel.

Fuck my life. Again.
Life sucks being tragically ugly.
But I already knew this.

thank god that my my youth was without internet. I would rope.

Op, you just proved something i was being suspicious about.

I once was taking dinner with 2 foids and one said a foid she knew had the fear of being pregneant.
Later both said they were also having sex without condom.

I can say now: Foids make a lot of sex without condoms

Just imagine how awesome it would feel if you were that Chad. You would drive to her place KNOWING that you will ejaculate inside her vagina, anus, or mouth

until now I just trolled chicks with fake female profiles, I have to try and vice versa, something good or not can come out :(