Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First Briton was 'dark to black skinned' with BLUE eyes, curly hair

Ikinder

Ikinder

Recruit
★★★
Face of the first Briton is revealed: DNA shows 10,000-year-old man was 'dark to black skinned' with BLUE eyes and curly hair and has direct descendants alive today

article-5358699-48ED917200000578-388_636x483.jpg

Jewish lies or legit?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html )

1000% Jewish lie.

[attachment=1898]

Attachments

• slack-imgs.png
    slack-imgs.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 121
Didn't we all come from Africa or something like that? I remember hearing my history teacher telling me this.

Looks like le 56% has finally met its death.

Now the Brits will be chased from the image boards with "le 100% face"

funny

ArtoriasWolf said:
Didn't we all come from Africa or something like that? I remember hearing my history teacher telling me this.

Of course. Humans evolved in subsaharan Africa.

ArtoriasWolf said:

Yes, Google out of Africa theory. 

In response to the OP, maybe. It was 10,000 years ago, many groups have traveled throughout that territory, I'm sure. They come from the celts most recently, right?

Yes. Cultural Marxists and Jews are trying to write white people out of our own history.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yes. Cultural Marxists and Jews are trying to write white people out of our own history.

why tho lmao? I never truly understood, the only logic is that white people are the least willing to kiss jew ass and become slaves... or maybe other races are low IQ? But asians are high IQ although they tend to be beta AF.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
why tho lmao? I never truly understood, the only logic is that white people are the least willing to kiss jew ass and become slaves... or maybe other races are low IQ? But asians are high IQ although they tend to be beta AF.

Well think about it. Only a few generations ago white people dominated all other races on earth except to a lesser extent Asians at certain times. The fatal flaw comes not from without but from within. Hard times create strong men who create good times which create weak men that create hard times. We need to reassert total dominance over all other races and re-establish white homelands.

commander_zoidberg said:
Well think about it. Only a few generations ago white people dominated all other races on earth except to a lesser extent Asians at certain times. The fatal flaw comes not from without but from within. Hard times create strong men who create good times which create weak men that create hard times. We need to reassert total dominance over all other races and re-establish white homelands.

It's over everything is already tainted, we are in a cycle heading down towards HELL. That is why I am taking preparations for WW3 survival, guns, food, survival skills etc.

At least if my area doesn't get nuked, otherwise I am gonna be fried beef.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
It's over everything is already tainted, we are in a cycle heading down towards HELL. That is why I am taking preparations for WW3 survival, guns, food, survival skills etc.
At least if my area doesn't get nuked, otherwise I am gonna be fried beef.

Yeah. I recently moved, partly to get away from all the ethnics swarming my home town but the added bonus of living where I do now. Besides no crime is that there are no nuclear targets within 20+ miles of here and if the prevailing winds blow in the correct direction the fallout should be very minimal too. I'm actually thinking off constructing a crude bomb shelter underneath my garage as well. I think WW3 is very likely. Hopefully most of the other races will die off without whitey to pay for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back