Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious First banned user

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just wonder who was the first banned user? Idk why but it would be nice to know. This site is active since 2017 so many users came and went. But who was the first banned user?

I dont know, but I want to know.

I’d like to know as well. I was curious at one point that I went all the way to the first ban appeal.

I just wonder who was the first banned user? Idk why but it would be nice to know. This site is active since 2017 so many users came and went. But who was the first banned user?
warning for posting at inceldom discussion

Probably an applied account that wasn't let through because they selected the female option.

I'm on the brink of being banned I think its one more strike for me and I'm done.

I suppose only sarge or one of the mods would actually be able to legit verify this. Or maybe @Indari could.

I suppose only sarge or one of the mods would actually be able to legit verify this. Or maybe @Indari could.
Yes we need them to speak out. I really curious ngl

He deserves something special tbh.

probably some trashposter from r/incels that the mods never wanted around

He deserves something special tbh.
Like what? Being freed? Sarge said in discord he banned too many people that didn't actually deserve it in the beginning and if they would come back he would free them.

How can you get banned here?

The first user banned is probably some test account when the admins were setting up the site.

Wasn’t me

I’d like to know as well. I was curious at one point that I went all the way to the first ban appeal.
but there are more banned people befotre the ban appeal too
Probably an applied account that wasn't let through because they selected the female option.
this was before the application procedure, back when you could just create a username and get in

as a result, more females were able to invade but used to (lowIQ)reveal themselves at the end

How can you get banned here?
fakecels usually slip up and "get lost in the sauce" so to speak.

a lot of incels get banned because they sperg out and spam though. that's all the (((mods))) let us know

but there are more banned people befotre the ban appeal too

Yeah, I just wanted to check out the first ban appeal and how far back it was

fakecels usually slip up and "get lost in the sauce" so to speak.

a lot of incels get banned because they sperg out and spam though. that's all the (((mods))) let us know

Did we have any foids here trying to trick us?

it's just a matter of time and I'll know it
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Better and more interesting idea:
Who will be THE LAST account banned???

yeah. the mod team bans random new users all day everyday. if i had to guess the first ban was probably one of those. the first notable person banned I'm unsure.