Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fire_Eternity the most retarded tranny ever also his face reveal

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

So i sent this tranny some studies that show the ratio from male to female suicide rate

As you can see men suicide a lot more then women so is autustic claim is fucking stupid, and of coarse no citation at all

and of coarse he is a fat tranny, so enjoy being obease and killing yourself sooner or later because your pronouns got mixxed up :p

Goddamn, I don't think a hippopotamus has that many chins! :feelskek:

im sure '''she''' is happy and enjoying life :)

She looks like the baby sitter from the cat in the hat

Flawless? This worthless tranny thinks she is flawless. JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This thing is the living confirmation that IT is full of 300 pounds tranny with 789 genders, and they think they are better than us. :feelshaha:

KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS
Tenor 59

found stinkwell

View attachment 281381
So i sent this tranny some studies that show the ratio from male to female suicide rate
View attachment 281382
As you can see men suicide a lot more then women so is autustic claim is fucking stupid, and of coarse no citation at all
View attachment 281379
and of coarse he is a fat tranny, so enjoy being obease and killing yourself sooner or later because your pronouns got mixxed up :p
Is there something worse than mtf fat tranny JFL

Source 1

Tbh you shouldn't post this he might rope fucking tranny :feelshehe:

Could be a nigger on top of that and 6' ogre
lmao and with beard
View attachment 281381
View attachment 281382
View attachment 281379

she looks like fucking kim jong un

""""""""""""""""She"""""""""""""""""" will make that ratio a bit bigger in a few years

Thinking about it, do 42% count as male or foid?

View attachment 281381
View attachment 281382
View attachment 281379
Why you bothered what a 40% says. It won't last long plus look at it like a goal to beat every tranny till they die.

She won’t listen to reason just ignore her

He probably trannymaxxed just to escape suicide. Only to find it even more reliably.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back