Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Finnish prime minister is a whore

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Videos have leaked of Sanna Marin Dancing and in the videos she is heard using finnish terms for cocaine.There are also reports on her being unfaithfull to her husband and dancing on mens laps.Jfl this qualifies as a leader in the West.

Disgusting toilet, based Russians should rape Finland for having such filth as PM

We have to stop Russia from destroying our sacred democracy :soy::foidSoy:

when will she dance on my lap :feelshmm:

Isn't she lesbian now

she even acts like a middle age white whore. what a fucking joke. white women are evil

I was bluepi enoughed to think this who're would Merkelmaxx and not embaress her country

Off the perk 30 as @shii410 would say

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

AWALT
I hope Russia invades this gay pussy nigga country next. They are a disgrace to Europe.

At least she isn't in charge of a country where she could really fuck world affairs up. It'd be funny to see, though

Looks like she had too much vodka.

Video of her being intimate with some guy. She has a husband btw, who is taking care of their child at home when all of this is happening. Lmao
That "some guy" is a pretty well known artist. This whore is literally fucking and partying with celebrities on a weekly basis while her cuck husband is at home looking after their child :fuk:

Cuckland should have its capital nuked along Sweden and Norgay, women should be purged from the Finn government, and be replaced with an all male, anti feminists, misogynist government.

Russian soldiers should make finn women into comfort women.

Bro, she gonna fuck up the entire country now.

When Putin going to release Hunter Biden and her doing Coke sex orgies together?

That "some guy" is a pretty well known artist. This whore is literally fucking and partying with celebrities on a weekly basis while her cuck husband is at home looking after their child :fuk:
When globohomo and soy psychologists say 'healthy' or 'non-toxic' relationships, they mean exactly these relationships.

When globohomo and soy psychologists say 'healthy' or 'non-toxic' relationships, they mean exactly these relationships.
I think its against LAW in Finland to verbally ABUSE your Wife for cheating... she could send her Husband to jail for Verbally and Mentally raping her.... and (((psychologist))) could prove that with their mental magic tests

Disgusting toilet, based Russians should rape Finland for having such filth as PM
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I want to rape blonde Finnish young foids :feelsohh:
(In video games)

I wish I had such facial bones, btw. Mogs me to oblivion.

She looks like a tranny

imagine having a female head of state

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Notice how soys are working overtime to defend her. A real non-scandal is when Obama wore a tan suit or when Trump had a bad spray tan. This bitch is a degnerate.
imagine having a female head of state

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Finns deserve this. No wonder they want into NATO so bad, they'd get their shit wrecked instantly

Average degenerate white whore foid

Probably fucks blacks too

Videos have leaked of Sanna Marin Dancing and in the videos she is heard using finnish terms for cocaine.There are also reports on her being unfaithfull to her husband and dancing on mens laps.Jfl this qualifies as a leader in the West.

She is being empowered! Dis is why you inkel :soy::foidSoy:

late to the party. i confirmed that when this photo was released

She looks repulsive :feelspuke:

Might still be a whore but no longer the prime minister.

Dumb whorr