Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finished punisher few weeks ago

brainless442

brainless442

Recruit
★★★
I remember watching season 1 in 2020 now I rewatched both seasons it was a very good show ngl. Now I started watching daredevil I am episode 2 or 3 I highly recommend to watch both shows

Netflix shows used to be so good. I honestly don't know what happened. I'm hoping that daredevil born again is good, but I am expecting the worst tbh

Netflix shows used to be so good. I honestly don't know what happened. I'm hoping that daredevil born again is good, but I am expecting the worst tbh
till now for me daredevil I enjoyed it. I can’t wait for season 2 when punisher appears

I feel like season 2 just wasnt as good as season 1, season 1 was amazing for punisher, i watched the pilot of daredevil then forgot about it

But I agree with you there isn’t any more good shows

I feel like season 2 just wasnt as good as season 1, season 1 was amazing for punisher, i watched the pilot of daredevil then forgot about it
Season 1 of punisher was way better tbh more action scenes and interesting plot. Microchip was based as well

Season 1 of punisher was way better tbh more action scenes and interesting plot. Microchip was based as well
I dont know what microchip was, i think its been a bit since I have seen the show

comic books are better

What's it about?

I like that show alot

Punisher and Daredevil are really fucking good

He was the hacker
Oh yeah he was a cool character, I dont really think he was prominent in the second season, probably one of the reasons that the 2nd season was weaker

Oh yeah he was a cool character, I dont really think he was prominent in the second season, probably one of the reasons that the 2nd season was weaker
Yeah it’s sad that he isn’t on season 2

I remember watching season 1 in 2020 now I rewatched both seasons it was a very good show ngl. Now I started watching daredevil I am episode 2 or 3 I highly recommend to watch both shows
Great show, I've rewatched both season a couple of times. Shame we have no eta on the season 3. Daredevil hadn't really hooked me up tho, I dropped it on season 2, is it worth a second try?

Great show, I've rewatched both season a couple of times. Shame we have no eta on the season 3. Daredevil hadn't really hooked me up tho, I dropped it on season 2, is it worth a second try?
I am not on season 2 yet but I would say it’s worth it it’s very interesting