Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finish the joke: a Haitian gangster walks into a bar…

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A Haitian gangster walks into a bar, and he says,”I ate my enemy’s heart - so I came here to get a drink to wash it down with.”

View: https://youtu.be/X9WCbG9iNzA?feature=shared

@LeFrenchCel @AsakuraHao @Lord Beric @Bianor @Mecoja @Spooky_Heejin @Arabcel9

a Haitian gangster walks into a bar and robs it​

“give me a club soda, i need to keep my liver clean, they are actually butchering me next week!”

No heart for your face.

A Haitian gangster walks into a bar and eats the bartender.

A Haitian gangster walks into a bar to meet the best footballer in the world

He meets Jason Sancho

A Haitian gangster asks walks into a bar and asks for a pen
The bartender replies " but penaldo stole all the pens, sorry boss"

Shame on penaldo now the ganster can't doodle

A Haitian gangster walks into a bar and eats the bartender.
No heart for your face.
A Haitian gangster walks into a bar to meet the best footballer in the world

He meets Jason Sancho
Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

He says "at least im not an lesbian"

We should definitely hear the gangsters out. It's not like there's videos of them gunning down innocent civilians, burning them, and literally eating them.

What a fucked situation. The US is just going to accept a bunch of these migrants without any background checks so we'll be flooded with criminals. My stupid liberal city will probably accept a bunch of these niggers and crime will go up.

We should definitely hear the gangsters out. It's not like there's videos of them gunning down innocent civilians, burning them, and literally eating them.

What a fucked situation. The US is just going to accept a bunch of these migrants without any background checks so we'll be flooded with criminals. My stupid liberal city will probably accept a bunch of these niggers and crime will go up.
A lot of africans have already illegally entered the states, many places are crawling with latins who can't speak a lick of english. Past migration patterns at least weren't to the point of an invasion, these people have no assimilation pressure at all.

Let's them eat each other

A Haitian gangster walks into a bar, and Hillary Clinton says, “Alright - I’m sorry I stole all that donation money after the earthquake.”

A Haitian gangster walks into a bar, and the bartender says, “The United Nations came by earlier - and they bought all whiskey,”

A Haitian gangster walks into a bar and the bartender says The Interpol came by earlier and took all the vodka.

A Haitian gangster walks into a bar, and he says, "I guarantee - Call of Duty: Haiti will be released by the end of this year."