Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fine, I will explain

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I'm not talking about this after this post, nor will I reply to anyone here, but I will explain myself so people know what really happened

First of all, people saying I threatened to dox someone to the feds because someone was okay with bumping into foids is grossly taken out of context. I said it would only be based if you bumped into women dressed like whores, because you never know if the average normal dressed foid in front of you is one of the 3% of normal nice girls on the planet.

Someone asked for an example of good women and I listed nuns that generally speaking are good women. People who think imagining exceptions or being able to name one or two "proves" me wrong are pseudo intellectuals, because that is the same logic IT use when it comes to Incels, they believe we are all planning on ER and support the murder of innocents.

The arrogance of the other side continued and I said if he attacked a nun on the street I would defend her and break his face. Before you bitch at me, ask yourself, if I barged into your mother purposely, would you not defend her? Literal cuckold if not. Nuns often play a motherly role in the Church.

I never got banned for white knighting, I got banned for the fake threats against someone who was SHAMING ME FOR BEING INCEL AND SHAMING ME FOR MY HEIGHT. That is why I made the fake threat.

I never did any of this for fame or nonsense like that. People called me an "incelebrity" *Long* before I ever called myself that as a joke. I literally made my videos unlisted last week because I don't want to become extremely popular.

Alas for haters, I had the pleasure of being given grace by Master.

Last edited:
@Logic55 @VideoGameCoper @Ron.Belgrade @comradespiderman29 @NeverGetUp36 @zerozerozero @Cautious Raven @ItsovERfucks @InceldianWarrior

This thread will exacerbate your rapport (which seemingly barely existed in the first place) even further

Man, there is no mercy for treason.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. All the hate was blown out of proportion. :feelsokman:

You're a sellout lol

You're a sellout lol
and all the mods (besides FrenchCel and a couple more) justifying his miserable ass, meanwhile they banned that guy Aurelius, if they're going to give special treatment to some fuck then delete the "rules" page

I'm so you you cleared this up...

Dnr. Reflect on your actions and take a hiatus

I never got banned for white knighting, I got banned for the fake threats against someone who was SHAMING ME FOR BEING INCEL AND SHAMING ME FOR MY HEIGHT. That is why I made the fake threat.
You can never justify threatening to doxx users.