Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious finding ways to cope is not really bad

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
well honestly after accepting my fate and being blackpilled, there are 2 ways to deal with whats going in today's society.

1.ER
2.Finding a cope

well ER sounds like a pleasant way to go about things, could be a solution. But i think that's the last resort, Now i have a better way to handle my time which is chess.
Others probably videos games or fapping; whatever is the case. The thing is i literally freed myself of females. I felt i dont need to put them on a pedastal as i used to.
Well to tell you the truth, i been playing chess for over 5 years now and the fact im able to play better and properly without thinking i need some type of female validation.

what are you thoughts on this?

I can´t cope anymore. Distracting myself with hobbies just doesn´t work. Anytime I see an attractive female I immediately want to rope.

I can´t cope anymore. Distracting myself with hobbies just doesn´t work. Anytime I see an attractive female I immediately want to rope.
yea well it takes a certain person to fully understand the blackpill, i usually cope by playing chess and catfishing.

I have to cope because despite my parents being idiots, I would hate to ruin their lives by roping or Rodging.

You're getting old, brah...
Am jealous of your mental state tbh. I'd like to go more into the direction of historical or fantasy miniature wargaming or cosims. It's a bit like chess but more complicated, with dice and you have to paint your soldiers. Pretty good cope either way, why not.

I have to cope because despite my parents being idiots, I would hate to ruin their lives by roping or Rodging.
This as well.

Last edited:

why does it matter? at the end of the day parents would just abandon you if you both dont accept each others views.
You're getting old, brah...
Am jealous of your mental state tbh.

This.
im getting old???? age thing is a cope aswell. girls will like chad regardless of age.

How many more threads are you going to make today, bucko?

why does it matter? at the end of the day parents would just abandon you if you both dont accept each others views.
Nah, I disagree with my parents on everything and they still let me live at home. They're nice people, despite their flaws.

im getting old???? age thing is a cope aswell. girls will like chad regardless of age.
True, but at least it gets easier to accept your fate or not? I can imagine as well that you are better off hormone wise, ease of mind and such. Most oldcels seem pretty based.

You missed some of that spoiler. I sometimes post to hasty. It wasn't meant in a bad way at all tbh.

Or did I fuck up somehow? I thougt you are in your mid thirties now?

True, but at least it gets easier to accept your fate or not? I can imagine as well that you are better off hormone wise, ease of mind and such. Most oldcels seem pretty based.

You missed some of that spoiler. I sometimes post to hasty. It wasn't meant in a bad way at all tbh.

Or did I fuck up somehow? I thougt you are in your mid thirties now?
Im actually.
you love the that rabadan picture dont you.