Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

finding solace in cheese

commentcel

commentcel

drink so my thoughts can't bother me.
★★
cheese is one of the few things that being me comfort nowadays. eating cheese strings, cottage cheese, cheese cold or cheese melted on garlic bread. its a miracle im not fat yet. perhaps i was a mouse in my past life

Yeah I can’t get enough of cheese either. Do you have anything to drink with it or nah?

depends what with, like i'll have milk if im snacking. whole milk ofc, none of that watery green or red milk shit

depends what with, like i'll have milk if im snacking. whole milk ofc, none of that watery green or red milk shit
wtf type of milk is green or red? Like strawberry or lime flavored milk? :dafuckfeels:

im british, we got three types of milk. blue is whole fat milk, green is semi skimmed and red is skimmed. essentially blue is the real stuff but people think green or red is healthier.

if i die of heart disease know i died happy

I like most cheeses but french cheese fucking sucks. Italian is the best.

ive never really gotten into cheese like that but maybe i will become a cheese enthusiast :D

fucking hell that smiley is ungodly

I want a lactose intolerant Noodlewhore that farts a lot whenever she even touches cheese that's addicted to cheese. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Now that's how I'd find solace in cheese.

Cheesecoping sounds good, but I really need to lose weight.

What were those things called- stackables or something. Circles of cheese and ham, and crackers, which you stacked on top of each other. Miss those days

gonna try it with ritz now :feelsautistic: