Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finding it Hard, a Britcels guide to modern day in AngloJail

SSpaghetti

SSpaghetti

Greycel
I don't know If I'm just the only Britcel here, Feels like that at times, seems that most of the people here are AmeriCels/YankCels or CurryCels....

Well anyway, onwards with the rant.... I ain't splept, Being a NEET and nothing to goto bed or wake up for I decided to just use my night to play Insurgency + Rising Storm 2, Watch some youtube videos, Vape, Drink a 6 pack of Bier Moretti and 3 Large cans of RedBull.....

Its Reached 07:17 (Im typing this in realtime) and I kinda feel fed up of living on this rock, I see all these normie scum living happy lifes... doing thier stupid shit like NPC's would do....

Seeing my shitty little island turned into a multiculturalist hotbed, but thats just a peice of plankton in this sea of shit, rotting fish, and whore-maids....

Dread has set in, I don't know how to fucking cope anymore.... Literally I feel alone, Normies and thier stupid lives are annoying, like seriously who made the rule of a 9 - 5 job, cunts dropping thier kids off to 'nanas and grandads' next door...

I have fucking colourful and diffrent interests to half of these NPCs, this country is going to shit and I'm tired of it, I want out, i also want to fix this shit, but im an insignifacnt peice of shit to everything and everyone, people don't care my country is a peice of shit, aslong as they can eat thier KFC buckets and pro-create they couldn't give a fuck....

as yet again, Im mentally tired and have low concentration to type everything in detail....

1. Morals have gone here
2. Were a fucking Mirror state to US capitalism
3. were the EUs bitch
4. Forigners own everything
5. Job opputunites are shit
6. We can't even have fun without thier being laws against hurting some dumb cunts feelings
7. Every public service is being cut, me being in and out of the health system its a pain with waiting times
8. People here are fucking dummies
9. etc
10. etc
11 - 1000 . etc

Literally aswell in this day and age as a White English male with metal health isses Im at a disadvantage to everything....

Im tired of living here, I want out

how the Empire has fallen. RIP to the UK

I hope you guys purge the foreigners and feminists

UK is on per / if not worse than US hypergamy.

Also their are plenty of us ukcel's here lol

ukcel here.

It goes without saying a few things:

we have hypergamy.
we have loads of competition.

but you must have hope & cope as a strategy.

UK is a good place to ascend (I hope.)

btw stop neeting. you need money to socialmax and looksmax. (I'm pretty sure socialmaxing is bigger here than in US.)
move out of london if you're in london.
stop competing for the working class council estate girls unless you're geordie shore type dude or thug maxxing. try and move up the social ladder where the girls are afraid of wigger thugs.

this is one part of my ascension plan.

the obviously is looksmaxing. fixing teeth, face, gymcelling
moneymaxing
social maxing.

and if all that fails run Just be a Brit game in Eastern Europe or JBW game in Asia.

also... we all need to fix mentalcelling problems because we'll never get anywhere if we'rebusy fucking hating life and pllaying video games all the time.

You only need to go outside to know it's ASCEND OR DIE for us ukcels.

There are Alot of users here from the UK. I am a ethnic living there

I ain't splept, Being a NEET and nothing to goto bed or wake up for I decided to just use my night to play Insurgency + Rising Storm 2, Watch some youtube videos, Vape, Drink a 6 pack of Bier Moretti and 3 Large cans of RedBull.....

I have mental health issues

:feelstastyman: sure you do

I hate the UK too, but honestly your post sounds like massive cope. The reality is you would be a loser anywhere, and the UK is probably one of the easier places to be one since you get NEETbucks welfare and the NHS.

Your post also has threads of nationalism - what you have to understand is that its all ultimately meaningless. The ONLY thing that matters in life is genetics - reproducing and ensuring your offspring have the best genetic potential. I used to be very nationalistic but once you swallow the geneticspill you can't be anymore.

I don’t think there is a single country that is more difficult than the UK in terms of attracting women. Competition here is INSANE.
I was in london for 4 months and the vast majority of british males I saw were subhuman you'd have to be extremely ugly or short to do bad there.

I was in london for 4 months and the vast majority of british males I saw were subhuman you'd have to be extremely ugly or short to do bad there.
He's pretty but thinks he's a manlet at 5'7. Which is not short, I've seen many, many much shorter guys in London with sexy ass girlfriends.

He's pretty but thinks he's a manlet at 5'7. Which is not short, I've seen many, many much shorter guys in London with sexy ass girlfriends.
I know what he looks like and he is super autistic but if he tried acting normal he could get some action besides british women are by far the ugliest white women on the planet.

I know what he looks like and he is super autistic but if he tried acting normal he could get some action besides british women are by far the ugliest white women on the planet.
Nah that's legit german women, they're fucking dogs. Literally the lowest acception rate on beautifulpeople.com tbh tbh

5 foot 7 is not short? :lul::lul::lul:
It's pretty much death tier in any western country

Nah that's legit german women, they're fucking dogs. Literally the lowest acception rate on beautifulpeople.com tbh tbh
I have been to both countries and that is not what I have observed.

So have I, and it is definitely what I have observed.
Maybe you are right I have only been to bremen and hamburg they seemed average there however when i was in london they were far below average.