Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Finding and realizing the blackpill has destroyed my egos self-preservance methods

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
All my copes and defences are gone. I notice my ego trying to spin something positively, I don't believe in it anymore. I cannot change my genetic make up. There is no ascension. I will always be a joke from the core of my existence.

I simply lay on my bed 15+ hours a day and browse internet, rotting away and hoping to die. :feelsrope::cryfeels:

My copes is looking at North Korea and 80s Japanese tv

All my copes and defences are gone. I notice my ego trying to spin something positively, I don't believe in it anymore. I cannot change my genetic make up. There is no ascension. I will always be a joke from the core of my existence.

I simply lay on my bed 15+ hours a day and browse internet, rotting away and hoping to die. :feelsrope::cryfeels:
Ok we can safely say you have swallowed the blackest pill

The lookism both ways before you cross the road of valhalla pill

This is the problem for every sub 5 man

what you do now is try and change the world, AND IT DOESNT MATTER HOW SMALL YOU START

TRY AND EFFECT A POSITIVE CHANGE THAT HAS ITS ROOTS IN MORALITY AND WHAT IS OBJECTIVELY RIGHT, LITERALLY FUCK ANYONE GASLIGHTING YOU (EG WHAT YOUR DOING WONT WORK BRO, WHATS THE POINT BRO YOUR TOO SMALL BRO) AND BRINGING YOU DOWN IF THEY CATCH YOU TRYING TO ENACT THIS.

for me it's strange because I have a lot of confidence and ego on a personal level, but not in the way I am perceived by others.

my understanding is that the latter is built on serotonin and you increase it by seeing yourself as in some way equal to or better than others.

sounds bad but I do think that's how it works on a biological level.

for example via skills, money, social life, etc.

Only thing I do now is work, rot, and sleep.

I'm sorry bro, I feel you on that.

I have been on the same situation for quite a while (since my last rejection) when I realized a few things about my situation that weren't as simply as I thought. Now I just can see hope anywhere, I can't bring myself to think positive of myself because, well, why should I? Everything tells me I'm trash, why force myself into this delusion that I have some value I clearly don't.

Besides, no copes, they're all pointless at this point. It's just work all day and sleep, maybe rot in the weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back