Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Find out how shitty your genes really are

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
https://promethease.com/

First you do need to run a DNA test on a website like 23andMe.com or Ancestry.com. Costs like $100.

I have around 5x the normal chance of developing Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Which tbh I am already feeling the effects of as a 30 year oldcel. My memory is shit.

Male pattern baldness risk is also there, and wouldn't you know it I am balding.

Plus a bunch of other crap and I have the health problems to match it already. Even if I had the chance, I don't think I would want to procreate knowing what I know about my genetics. My bloodline ends with me.

Now that that's out of the way, life is all about pleasuremaxing for me.

good thing i am not procreating

I wouldn't want to send out my DNA, AND pay for it.

Looking in the mirror is the best DNA test and it's free.

5x the normal risk for Alzheimers disease? Did you get the Apoe genes?

I wouldn't want to send out my DNA, AND pay for it.
I find it interesting to see health risks and also my ancestry. Basically also found out my grandpa got cucked. My mom is not his biological daughter, lol. The gene pill is a potent black pill.

I find it interesting to see health risks and also my ancestry. Basically also found out my grandpa got cucked. My mom is not his biological daughter, lol. The gene pill is a potent black pill.
Where are your ancestors from?

Basically also found out my grandpa got cucked. My mom is not his biological daughter, lol. The gene pill is a potent black pill.
Ouch....you will never view your grandmother the same way again.

Where are your ancestors from?
Mostly Scandinavia. But my mom thought she was German, because her father was German. But I had zero German heritage in my genetics.

How can they tell this? Usually to test paternity you test both the father's and the daughter's dna and compare them if they match or not.

Neurodegenerative diseases are worse than having Cancer imo. Mental clarity is one of the most important things in life.
True. Thats why I will rope before it gets too far.