Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finance Minister of Germany ropes because he couldn't handle shit economy due to bat virus

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Maybe he was worried about permanent shutdown of BMW car production?

That news story made me think of the myth about people throwing themselves out of skyscrapers in 1929.

Maybe he was in the know of how bad Corona-chan really is or something.

That news story made me think of the myth about people throwing themselves out of skyscrapers in 1929.

Maybe he was in the know of how bad Corona-chan really is or something.
I have no idea why he roped tbh, apparently he oversees a lot of German banks. Aren't banks one of the most sheltered from this crisis? They will collect no matter what.

I have no idea why he roped tbh, apparently he oversees a lot of German banks. Aren't banks one of the most sheltered from this crisis? They will collect no matter what.

They will collect money but money, especially fiat money, is worthless without social stability and that's what is at stake right now. If this insane self-imposed shutdown lasts too long, people will revolt and you'll have chaos.

Old man was tired

The good news doesn’t stop.

2020 is such a fuckfest.

Politicians and bureaucrats around the world should follow his example.

Maybe he was worried about permanent shutdown of BMW car production?
Not a single Fuck Was Given that day

tfw your own shekel administer cant even take it

No, during an actual depression, properties and businesses go into negative equity, people stop paying their mortgages and loans, and banks can actually fail.

Anyone who has made finance their entire career is way more flipped out about the money side of things, than contracting this virus. Most people survive this virus. Even in Italy, 9/10 survive. But if everything is shut down for an entire year, the effect that will have on the economy will take awhile to rebound. People will lose their entire fortunes and many will commit suicide.

The people who are the best off with this kind of thing, believe it or not, are plebes/hillbillies who own their own properties who live in the mountains, have a lot of food, guns, ammunition. They can weather this storm and life won't change much for them; they were isolated to begin with.

The people who are the most vulnerable are people who rely on any kind of business of any kind for their livelyhood, the sick, the frail, the old, the elderly. This includes people who do any kind of work for an employer. EVERYONE I KNOW who works just got laid off either last week or today. People are really fucked. China virus is fucking terrible for everyone, including incels.

There was a news article I posted in another thread, too... its here:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/30/china-researchers-isolated-bat-coronaviruses-near-/

Chicom scientists isolated the virus from bats in a laboratory right next to the meat market in Wuhan... The Chinese covered this up. This means that the likelyhood that the virus was released from the lab, and not the market itself, rises. This also means that the Chinese had foreknowledge of the viruses in the bats and did not shut down the meat market. Either way, the whole world got fucked over by China. A friend of mine calls China virus "CHIMMP.". CHInese MAN MADE PROBLEM. The whole world should send a bill to china for this. They fucked the whole world. Whether intentionally in an act of war, or because they neglected to shut down a known contagion from infecting the public, they fucked over the whole world.

He should have just continued to hang around and see what happens.