Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finally realized its over for me

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Its over. I didnt want to accept it but it is truly over. I just want to LDAR again. Im mid 20s and look at people that are younger than me already have successful careers and starting family's while im neet at home with hardly any accomplishments. It makes me so depressed when i see 19-20 yr old athletes at the highest level not even at their prime yet making tons of money. It makes me so depressed when i hear about teens school accomplishments. I just wish our value wasnt determined by our accomplishments it isnt fair. I want to die

Its over. I didnt want to accept it but it is truly over. I just want to LDAR again. Im mid 20s and look at people that are younger than me already have successful careers and starting family's while im neet at home with hardly any accomplishments. It makes me so depressed when i see 19-20 yr old athletes at the highest level not even at their prime yet making tons of money. It makes me so depressed when i hear about teens school accomplishments. I just wish our value wasnt determined by our accomplishments it isnt fair. I want to die
our value isnt determined by our accomplishments, but our LOOKS and VALIDATION that leads to said accomplishments

but yeah
if you are in your mid 20s and low status with no gf in sight

then you are probably ugly
which means it is over.

Oh you JUST realised eh?
Late to the party but not too late

Don't kill yourself without bringing the people that denied you a happy life down with you. Going ER truly does make a difference, the beliefs and problems of incels wouldn't be nearly as known without Elliot and the people that follow in his footsteps. The attacks bring inceldom to the mainstream media, heavily raising awareness.

Oh you JUST realised eh?
Late to the party but not too late
No i just kept coping i had a chance. Im balling my eyes out. I wish i was born as a tyrone. Being born a tyrone or chad is the ultimate blessing

Yes, it's over for all of us, we must all rot in this articiail gynocratic world

Don't kill yourself without bringing the people that denied you a happy life down with you. Going ER truly does make a difference, the beliefs and problems of incels wouldn't be nearly as known without Elliot and the people that follow in his footsteps. The attacks bring inceldom to the mainstream media, heavily raising awareness.
Its the normies fault life is this way. I never wanted much. Just want a simple life but cant even have that. Christ.

Yea, join the club man. I just wish I knew what the next step was upon realizing its over, that I am the lowest, most worthless form of human in existence. Every day that goes by and I fail to work out what to do, I get more and more frustrated, jealous, and enraged. My knuckles are all bruised gray right now, from punching shit when I break down. :feelsbadman:

Its the normies fault life is this way. I never wanted much. Just want a simple life but cant even have that. Christ.
It's their fault your life is shit. It's their fault you will never find happiness. Not yours. It's not your fault you hit the opposite of the genetic lottery.

There are so many guests in this thread wtf. Anyway, I try not to focus on others too much you’ll over stress yourself to death. But I guess that are only option at this point.

Sounds pretty over, I'm in a similar situation. Although, I'll give myself one more year before I say that it's over.

There are so many guests in this thread wtf. Anyway, I try not to focus on others too much you’ll over stress yourself to death. But I guess that are only option at this point.
Yeah i noticed an influx of Julycels

Yea, join the club man. I just wish I knew what the next step was upon realizing its over, that I am the lowest, most worthless form of human in existence. Every day that goes by and I fail to work out what to do, I get more and more frustrated, jealous, and enraged. My knuckles are all bruised gray right now, from punching shit when I break down. :feelsbadman:
Stop punching shit brother. I got arthritis from punching after a fracture.
Sounds pretty over, I'm in a similar situation. Although, I'll give myself one more year before I say that it's over.
Its been over. I keep telling myself i can catch up but it doesnt matter how hard I try. Everyone always is ahead of me. Even people that started before me are ahead of me.

Believe it or not being hopeless is better than deluding yourself with false-ideas about a better life. Watch out though. because it's too easy to fall into the trap of having faith again.

Start planning your ER. That is something you can look forward to that really can happen.

25 here. People younger than me have more money, better jobs, girlfriends, some have wives and kids.

Meanwhile I'm grinding in Wow and Destiny 2 for 100% of the time when I'm not working.
Believe it or not being hopeless is better than deluding yourself with false-ideas about a better life. Watch out though. because it's too easy to fall into the trap of having faith again.

Start planning your ER. That is something you can look forward to that really could happen.
99.999% of the people that even think of ERing won't do it. It's just not doable for many people, many don't even want to do it either.

A better thing to do is to find something you can spend a lot of time on, and also try to be as lazy as possible at work. Basically live life doing whatever the fuck you want to do, without needing other people.

Finally... took you long enough

25 here. People younger than me have more money, better jobs, girlfriends, some have wives and kids.

Meanwhile I'm grinding in Wow and Destiny 2 for 100% of the time when I'm not working.
I cant even imagine me having kids or a family anymore. The whole concept is foreign.

Took you long enough

I cant even imagine me having kids or a family anymore. The whole concept is foreign.
It's overrated anyway. I'd rather just have a lot of money and free time, but can't cause I'm dumb and live in a poor country.

Took you long enough

99.999% of the people that even think of ERing won't do it. It's just not doable for many people, many don't even want to do it either.

A better thing to do is to find something you can spend a lot of time on, and also try to be as lazy as possible at work. Basically live life doing whatever the fuck you want to do, without needing other people.
You're right. If you can really adopt nihilism, it's a nice cope.

You're right. If you can really adopt nihilism, it's a nice cope.

Stop punching shit brother. I got arthritis from punching after a fracture.
Really? Sorry to hear it. Hopefully it doesn't give you much trouble..
I have some bodily issues of my own, and it makes things far worse. Health is underrated, here.
Being incel while in perfect physical condition is bad enough, but once you start falling ill, developing conditions, with no social circle, no support, no real copes? Things are gonna get really bad. :feelsbadman:

It takes more than just being hopeless, you also have to stop caring.

I have some bodily issues of my own, and it makes things far worse. Health is underrated, here.
Being incel while in perfect physical condition is bad enough, but once you start falling ill, developing conditions, with no social circle, no support, no real copes? Things are gonna get really bad. :feelsbadman:
Its not too bad now.. its not the same as pre fracture though which i miss dearly.. it wont be until im an oldcel that it will get much worse but i pray medical technology advances enough by then to cure it.

I know how you feel

Feels OP. I'm 25 and LDAR'ing, and everyone else is moving on.

i cant even imagine how good it would feel to have a loving wife who cared for me and wanted me to succeed in life. then you have these fuckers who take this for granted, and try to feed you the just get a better personality pill. our shit personalities is a result of being outcasted for our entire lifes. being isolated before personality was even a thing, based solely of what we looked like, how our bodies moved, etc.

I think people hide from society for different reasons, and often it is rooted in mental health issues. Just because you have issues of some kind that they don't that doesn't make you bad or worthless or whatever... everyone has their problems.

Its not too bad now.. its not the same as pre fracture though which i miss dearly.. it wont be until im an oldcel that it will get much worse but i pray medical technology advances enough by then to cure it.
i cant even imagine how good it would feel to have a loving wife who cared for me and wanted me to succeed in life. then you have these fuckers who take this for granted, and try to feed you the just get a better personality pill. our shit personalities is a result of being outcasted for our entire lifes. being isolated before personality was even a thing, based solely of what we looked like, how our bodies moved, etc.
I was bullied most of my life from physical appearance to voice to personality. Yet normies have the nerve to tell me to be confident when my confidence and esteem was fucking destroyed by them.