Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finally Paid My Ticket.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
For those who don't know, I got given a ticket awhile back for doing a "rolling-stop"

They eventually processed it, and now I've just paid it off-200 fucking dollars.

What a fucking joke, this country is a fucking failed state. Whilst illegals are pouring in, causing friction, lowering the QOL, they care more about some random young Inkwell not doing a full stop at a sign.

200 dollars for practically nothing; conservacucks & libshits are the same.

Life doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Jfl, I mean there's some nice stuff about this place, but mostly it sucks dick.

Shoot whoever gave you a ticket

i havent stopped at a stop sign in 2 years lol

waste of fuel + increases your co2 emissions

they dont even have stop signs in most countries, just yields

@Mango

200 dollars is insane. That's a solid week of slaving where I live.

i havent stopped at a stop sign in 2 years lol

waste of fuel + increases your co2 emissions

they dont even have stop signs in most countries, just yields

@Mango
They have stop signs in the US cause everything about this place is just building subservience to (((you know who)))
For just not stoping at a sign, I didn't even just drive through it I did a "rolling stop" which is literally all you need.

Which is why I'm annoyed that I'll have to pay for a new 150 Euro Microsoft 365 license since I had to get rid of my old computer:feelsugh:.

I wish I could let that faggot cop know what I think of him & all other cops+public officials here, just worthless fucking scum who exist to make life harder for the average person here whilst turning a blind eye to thugs & other actual criminals.

At least "Totalitarian" China go after actual criminals, even if they are very harsh on them.

Which is why I'm annoyed that I'll have to pay for a new 150 Euro Microsoft 365 license since I had to get rid of my old computer:feelsugh:.
Sorry to hear that bro.

What're the tickets like where you live? I guarantee that can't be more bullshit than this, especially with the whole "rolling stop" thing

99% of stop signs could be replaced by a yield sign and it would remain a perfectly safe intersection

only retarded NPCs come to full stops at stop signs, even moreso when they wait a few seconds even if they arent yielding to another vehicle

i agree. absolute retardation at getting tickets for speeding or rolling stops when immigrants are bombarding QOL, there is no social homogeny or community so everything is going to shit and nobody cares. unreal stuff

99% of stop signs could be replaced by a yield sign and it would remain a perfectly safe intersection

only retarded NPCs come to full stops at stop signs, even moreso when they wait a few seconds even if they arent yielding to another vehicle

i agree. absolute retardation at getting tickets for speeding or rolling stops when immigrants are bombarding QOL, there is no social homogeny or community so everything is going to shit and nobody cares. unreal stuff
The only place they're actually needed, are maybe some residential areas, and even then that's maybe a stretch for some.

It's a fucking joke.

The only place they're actually needed, are maybe some residential areas, and even then that's maybe a stretch for some.

It's a fucking joke.
Yes. areas where civilian traffic is high and stopping to not only look for other cars but possible pedestrians. having a 4-way stop in the middle of buttfuck nowhere is fucking insane.

man you could've gotten so many cigarettes, beer and good food with that money

Sorry to hear that bro.

What're the tickets like where you live? I guarantee that can't be more bullshit than this, especially with the whole "rolling stop" thing
Just Googled it since I rarely drive, apparently tickets for that should be 50 Euro. Dunno about others.

Just Googled it since I rarely drive, apparently tickets for that should be 50 Euro. Dunno about others.
Must be nice with walkable cities & decent public transport, though I know EE still isn't too great in many regards sadly.

200 dollars for not fully stoping is a JOKE.
man you could've gotten so many cigarettes, beer and good food with that money
Could have, but life just wants me to suffer & get fucked over

Jfl, I mean there's some nice stuff about this place, but mostly it sucks dick.
don't know where you live but in places like Philadelphia they stopped fining felons/repeat offenders and have resorted to giving harsher fines to non-felons. so to speak the people that live by the rules are getting shafted extra hard

this

such "rules" only apply when a cop is there

$200 for not completely stopping at a stop sign? Clown world. A woman would have got away with a $5 ticket for doing 50 above the speed limit or no ticket at all, jfl.